Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

What would happen to a guy who can't get sex? watch

Announcements

If a guy could never get sex / attention from females, would they eventually go crazy or something?

(Original post by Anonymous)
    If a guy could never get sex / attention from females, would they eventually go crazy or something?
    Well yes i think im going crazy, i havent experienced any relationships but not in a insane way more of getting really angry and hateful of the human race

ReputationRep:
    No, they would go and burn in hell.

ReputationRep:
    They spontaneously combust

ReputationRep:
    They shoot up a school

ReputationRep:
    This was last year but still,

"Last week, a lone gunman named Elliot Rodger murdered six people in Isla Vista, California. When investigating the crime, police and journalists found a 141-page manifesto and a YouTube account filled with chillingly disturbing writing. Elliot, it seemed, felt victimized and wronged because the beautiful women he’d had his eye on refused his advances. He complained of being a virgin at 22 and never having kissed a girl before. The day before the attack, Rodger published a 7-minute diatribe on YouTube, which, among other things, said “I wanted a girlfriend, I wanted sex, I wanted love, affection, adoration. You think I am unworthy of it. That is a crime that can never be forgiven. If I can’t have you, girls, I will destroy you.” "

http://thoughtsonliberty.com/elliot-...h-him-now-what

nothing, you either masturabte or you dont and have a wet dream. thats all

ReputationRep:
    Yes your incredibly right they go crazy beacuse they are all sex obsessed

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xGCSE_Studentx)
    Yes your incredibly right they go crazy beacuse they are all sex obsessed
    The bible of TSR

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Xavier617)
    The bible of TSR
    Of course it's not all people but you know some people

ReputationRep:
    yep they would go crazy..... crazy hornyyyyyyyy

ReputationRep:
    no they wouldnt go crazy, but they would be horney AS ****!

ReputationRep:
    I'd assume they would have a sore arm and hand!

ReputationRep:
    Attachments Pending Approval
  1. File Type: jpg american-pie-reunion-6_10,11.jpg (12.5 KB)

ReputationRep:
    Why does society pressure people so much when it comes to having sex? So what dude, why do you care so much? Everyone has someone special, you haven't found it yet is all.

ReputationRep:
    Nothing. Ell Ay Ef Ee Gee Oh Ee Ess Oh Enn...

I have little attraction towards girls anyways, so it's a non issue for me. I'm practically borderline asexual.

ReputationRep:
    Their balls would shrivel up and form a mangina

ReputationRep:
    They'll end up watching The Hunger Games marathon.

They'd become a Jehovah's Witness

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 14, 2015
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.