Turn on thread page Beta

AMA - I don't think people know much about me haha watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I haven't done one of these before either so yeah this will be fun!

ReputationRep:
    Interesting fact about you?

ReputationRep:
    name? age? level of study?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dp1828)
    I haven't done one of these before either so yeah this will be fun!
    Lol tell me about yourself then lol. What yr are you in, what music do you like, hobbies, interests, your crush, who the **** you hate and wanna punch the hell out of. I've got a lot of time

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by angelcake123)
    Interesting fact about you?
    I have a HUGE phobia of dogs! I can't be anywhere near them!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by samina_ay)
    name? age? level of study?
    I don't want to say my name because well I'd like to sort of keep this quite anonymous...sorry! I'm 14 though and I'm doing my GCSE's if that's what you meant by level of study hahaha

ReputationRep:
    I don't want to say my name because well I'd like to sort of keep this quite anonymous...sorry! I'm 14 though and I'm doing my GCSE's if that's what you meant by level of study hahaha
    Aww you're so young lol.

ReputationRep:
    What subjects are you taking?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ravioliyears)
    Lol tell me about yourself then lol. What yr are you in, what music do you like, hobbies, interests, your crush, who the **** you hate and wanna punch the hell out of. I've got a lot of time
    I'm in year 10. I like any type really My favourite artist at the moment is Tori Kelly. I like to draw and well I am doing a GCSE art course. My crush is well he's sort of quite a little older than me so I don't think anything will ever happen between us I REALLY hate my friends for some reason. I'd hang around with them and then after a while I'd just get fed up over a little thing and leave them! It's really weird and doesn't make sense but I just stay with them because they are sort of the only people I have to hang around with...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by samina_ay)
    Aww you're so young lol.
    Yeahhh hahaha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pronged Lily)
    What subjects are you taking?
    I am taking obviously the core subjects (maths, english, science etc) and geography, spanish and art. I did Business last year and it was pretty hard and really boring *yawn*

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.