Turn on thread page Beta

This guy told me he'd liked me a lot for ages, we ended up getting very intimate the other night but I said I had to leave after a while as I had to be up early the next morning....

He kissed me as I left and said he'd see me the next day. I didn't hear from him for a while so I messaged him asking how he is, and he hasn't replied,

I feel really down about it and idk what to do :/

(Original post by Anonymous)
    This guy told me he'd liked me a lot for ages, we ended up getting very intimate the other night but I said I had to leave after a while as I had to be up early the next morning....

He kissed me as I left and said he'd see me the next day. I didn't hear from him for a while so I messaged him asking how he is, and he hasn't replied,

words from a guy mean nothing.

am I wrong to guess that you were both had alcohol?

ReputationRep:
    I'm sure alcohol was involved in some way? If so, he's probably embarrassed about it (ie he said and/or did things he didn't mean) and so is avoiding contact to make things less awkward

ReputationRep:
    You guys didn't even do anything why are you making such a big deal about it? If he wants you he will get back to you. Until then move on and stop getting all dramatic, he probably thinks you didn't like him much after leaving him so perhaps take some blame yourself.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team

Try again. Something may have come up, check if he's alright?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mancini)
    You guys didn't even do anything why are you making such a big deal about it? If he wants you he will get back to you. Until then move on and stop getting all dramatic, he probably thinks you didn't like him much after leaving him so perhaps take some blame yourself.
    Are you kidding me? OP should be at the disposal of some guy who's deliberately hurting her? Is it dramatic to trust someone when they say they're going to get back to you and then feel down when they've proved themselves a liar? God forbid OP comes off as honest when she says she has to leave because of an early start the next morning. She's the only one communicating. If the guy had an issue, he should have raised that with her instead of being fickle and changeable.

Have some empathy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by colourtheory)
    Are you kidding me? OP should be at the disposal of some guy who's deliberately hurting her? Is it dramatic to trust someone when they say they're going to get back to you and then feel down when they've proved themselves a liar? God forbid OP comes off as honest when she says she has to leave because of an early start the next morning. She's the only one communicating. If the guy had an issue, he should have raised that with her instead of being fickle and changeable.

Have some empathy.
    'hurting'? what planet do you hail from you nitwit. the fact that the guy didn't reply doesn't necessarily mean that he's done it on purpose. his lifestyle may be of the busy variety, and all she (that is: OP) needs to do is to follow up the text; or to call him. simple as. there is no 'hurting' here.

moreover, if you'd actually note: the GUY said he likes her. she did not. therefore he has no reason to believe that she was actually interested; but rather was just being friendly/a **** tease with the text she sent. therefore is it dramatic to at least recieve some form of notification as to whether feelings are reciprocated? (and no; kissing someone doesn't automatically mean they love you. prostitutes kiss guys.. yet they still charge by the hour).

da **** are you on about..? usually when a girl says they "have to leave, because of class/go to the toilet/whatever excuse"; this generally means that: they do not find the guy they're kissing to be attractive.

this is (or should be) common sense.

therefore mancini, is actually spot on. her saying she's got a class, automatically implies that she didn't find him to be that attractive and was just looking to have fun that night. simple as. had she gone and asked him for his number Before she left (or in anyway initiated that she wanted to keep in contact) would've been a different story. but no, she did not. there is no ****ing empathy to be had here.

"fickle and changeable"? what?! SHE LEFT AFTER KISSING HIM WITH NO INDICATION WHETHER SHE LIKED HIM OR NOT. FOR ALL HE KNOWS, HE MAY HAVE JUST COMMITTED ASSAULT. she literally, got up, gave a flippant excuse that any plain jane gives after getting hit on by a guy she doesn't find attractive; and left the scene.

he. was. not. the. flippant. person.

WHEN THERE WAS NO REASON FOR HIM NOT TO HAVE GAINED UNDERSTANDING FROM OPS' ACTIONS THAT OP WASN'T INTERESTED IN THE KISS.

N.B: it says, he kissed her: she did not kiss him. she did not ask to be kissed. it doesn't say she enjoyed the kiss. it doesn't say she gave any indication as to whether she wanted this 'interaction' to proceed further. all it says, is that, he kissed her; and her reaction, was to get up and leave. call me crazy, but how is that any different a reaction to what a girl would do, if she wasn't interested?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by colourtheory)

Have some empathy.
    I'm so sorry I never knew showing attention to a woman means a guy signs some relationship contract. Unfortunately I missed that lesson at school because that lesson was stupid, in truth that lesson only existed in feminist classes.

ReputationRep:
    You got murked blad.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team

Maybe he took that you leaving as a sign that you weren't interested.
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Don't double message, just leave it and focus on other things. If he gets back to you, great. If not then move on.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 14, 2015
Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.