Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

how could I contact this girl watch

Announcements

last year I had this girl in a uni project, at the time we got along quite well, it was a 5 day project. We had a bit of banter on twitter after that, teasing each other, but then we never really talked after. She never even messaged me, although I never messaged her either. But this could be becuase our whole interaction was project based and she thought the interaction cant go any further. like most group projects at uni you never end up being close friends after although you got along really well with the person, purely because you met for work not social reasons.

so how can I contact her, there is no way I would see her around uni as the subject she studies, they have their own building, so the only alternative is to message her on facebook? but im not really sure what I can say to start it off, but I know how I can tease her after and worked well last time

ReputationRep:
    Via twitter.... Didn't you say you interacted via Twitter in the first place?

(Original post by phunky_fresh)
    Via twitter.... Didn't you say you interacted via Twitter in the first place?
    yes, but dont you think it would be a little strange if I just randomly contact her? although it may make her curious as to why I am randomly talking to her, so it should be good?

ReputationRep:
    Just say hi and see how it goes. Start up a conversation. You'll never know if you don't try

(Original post by georgiaswift)
    Just say hi and see how it goes. Start up a conversation. You'll never know if you don't try
    as a girl would you find it strange if I contacted you like this? But I guess you are right, might as well try

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 14, 2015
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.