Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    Hi there, I failed and got grade (D) for GCSE English. could anyone tell me where I can retake GCSE English in January or March in Birmingham or near by city? Thank you very much for you help in advance.

    There's no place you can retake it. You need to go into college or something and as its English it won't be just exams which means that you need to do controlled assessments too. Also I don't think any exam board do January or March retake it's either June or November.

    Posted from TSR Mobile
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

Make your revision easier


Ultimate Of Mice And Men Thread

Plot, context, character analysis and everything in between.


Revision Hub

All our revision materials in one place

Love books

Common grammar and vocabulary problems

Get your questions asked and answered

Useful literary websitesStudy help rules and posting guidelines

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.