Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hey, like everyone else I'm having a premature midlife crisis over what universities I should go to. I want to study English Literature and have a busy social life on the side, I like parties, clubs and pubs but am also at heart a theatre geek.
    I'm taking my A2s right now, predicted:
    Theatre Studies: A*
    English Language: A*
    English Literature: A
    ( i completely bombed my History AS level getting a C while all the others i got A)
    My current choices are: 1. Durham, 2. St Andrews, 3. UCL, 4. Bristol, 5. Birmingham
    Though I'm still not sure if they are all the right choices for me. Like St. Andrews is meant to be very small and UCL has a really different social life to outer London universities?? Another I'm also considering is York ^_^

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: November 13, 2015

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.