Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys,

I'm pretty new to this forum, but I understand that it could help me to put out a question to all those of you who were more successful in last year's 2015 AQA Physics AS exams. So here goes. Last year was pretty poor for Physics AS, I pretty much thought I could get away with coasting all year and not studying very hard at all, bad move, Though to my own stupid self's I did go to lunchtime workshops available at my college, but as far as doing homework I did minuscule amounts. I think my textbook may have even attracted a fine layer of dust through lack of use. So results day came and I obtained an E. It hit me just how little work I had put in, and so I decided I wanted to change for the good of my future and the fact that, it's dumb not to try. I REPEAT IT'S SO SO DUMB NOT TO TRY!

But because I am only doing 2 other subjects I had to continue with Physics. So now having got a few topics under my belt I have almost finished PHYA4. from about a week ago week ago ... >.< I have been reading through the chapters, doing more summary questions and communicating with my teacher to try and iron out all my little mistakes. So here's my question, What way's do you guys think is the best way of revising for Physics as a whole? I mean I am resitting the EMPA (PHYA3X) and PHYA2 I believe, but I need to know I am doing 'the right' or at least a good amount of work. Thanks guys

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: November 13, 2015
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.