The Student Room Group
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website

Durham offer holders 2016!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Pauli14
I'm in Collingwood too! And I was at the open days☺️ Did you go?

Yeah I'm still here. Trying to find things
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website
Reply 861
Original post by kilworth94

I've also been allocated to Collingwood :smile: how is it?
Original post by elibalt
I've also been allocated to Collingwood :smile: how is it?

Yesterdays stay was really good. Little pub quiz, silent disco, college tour and durham city tour. Was all pretty decent ill admit. Did you not go?

Hahahaha I got lost as well😂😂 What have you applied for?
Original post by Pauli14
Hahahaha I got lost as well😂😂 What have you applied for?

Criminology, what you gone for?
Reply 865
Course: Music
Conditional offer with 1.8 Abitur- I'm an international student from Germany :smile:
College: Collingwood
Criminology, what you gone for?

Biosciences💪🏼
Reply 867
Anyone in Hild Bede for Politics?
Original post by PunkyCupcake
Subject: International Relations
Offer: AAA
College applied to: St. Mary's

So excited, it's my firm choice!!! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Also got an offer for international relations. I've heard some criticisms of SGIA in general and some worries because the course is new. Are you convinced with it though?
Does anyone know about Hild-Bede college? What's it good for, what are the rooms like etc? I've heard it's quite a sporty college (which is great for me). I also see that it's close to the primary education building and people have been allocated to Hild-Bede for primary education but I thought that was Queen's campus?
I'm prob going to firm for Biomed. Just need more info about the college before I do so.
Reply 870
Yesterdays stay was really good. Little pub quiz, silent disco, college tour and durham city tour. Was all pretty decent ill admit. Did you not go?

That sounds good. I live in Sweden, so I didn't have a chance to go. I did visit Durham on an earlier occasion though, and it seemed nice. It's my firm choice :smile:
Is anyone considering living out in their first year?
Original post by Schluni
Course: Music
Conditional offer with 1.8 Abitur- I'm an international student from Germany :smile:
College: Collingwood

are you gonna firm???:wink::wink::wink:
Has anyone's Track been updated with their college? I want to firm Durham but it still says my campus is Z :s-smilie:
Reply 874
Original post by nicolaroisin
Has anyone's Track been updated with their college? I want to firm Durham but it still says my campus is Z :s-smilie:

This is normal. It will always say Z, even if your college has been allocated.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by bj1
This is normal. It will always say Z, even if your college has been allocated.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh I thought it would change, thank you :smile:
Original post by anonymousss321
Is anyone considering living out in their first year?

I've got a conditional offer. It would be a 45 minute bus ride to Durham and then walking to the campus for me.
Course - law
Conditional offer - A*AA
College - Trevelyan college

Can someone enlighten me on what Trevelyan college is like as i couldn't make the open day and have never stepped anywhere near Durham before. Also if anyone could shed some light on their law course at Durham that would be great. Thanks
Original post by Connor0123
Course - law
Conditional offer - A*AA
College - Trevelyan college

Can someone enlighten me on what Trevelyan college is like as i couldn't make the open day and have never stepped anywhere near Durham before. Also if anyone could shed some light on their law course at Durham that would be great. Thanks

I think the college was built like 50 years ago so the rooms need refurbishing in my opinion. The college is one of the smaller ones and everything is built around the theme of hexagons. Durham itself is a smallish town.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 879
Has anyone else been allocated to St Aidan's and gone to check it out? Maybe I missed the posts but I hardly see anyone else who got St Aidan's here haha. I've already chosen Durham as my firm but just wanna know what the college is like.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending