Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

muslim and brown watch

ReputationRep:
    with the recent France attacks im worried to hit a fat night out cuz im in a country where they dont like muslims anyway. i just went out to eat and had a lot of people stare at me

ReputationRep:
    Yeah as sad as it is,Muslims/brown people now have to suffer because of what these *******s have done. Stay safe guys

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by queen-bee)
    Yeah as sad as it is,Muslims/brown people now have to suffer because of what these *******s have done. Stay safe guys
    i know its so frustrating i had a sick night out last night killed a bottle of belvedere intense and im supposed to be bare buzzin for tonight but not feeling it anymore

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by halal kebab5)
    i know its so frustrating i had a sick night out last night killed a bottle of belvedere intense and im supposed to be bare buzzin for tonight but not feeling it anymore
    Better safe than sorry tbh.

ReputationRep:
    I think my roomate hates me now !
    I could hear him talking to his friend about the attack and how angry he was!
    I am so scared.....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eoe)
    I am so scared.....
    tbh i think i should book my flight back to UK soon cuz now that i think about it the police here dont arrive till 15 minutes later and even when they do turn up theyll just think im a refugee and **** me up more. me and my friends were also chased the other day by like 30 man

ReputationRep:
    I empathize with you, there's a certain hostility and suspicion on my streets of all things Brown, Muslim and Foreign.

Just curious, but what is a 'Muslim' doing drinking?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by string56)
    I empathize with you, there's a certain hostility and suspicion on my streets of all things brown, Muslim and foreign.

Just curious, but what is a 'Muslim' doing drinking?
    god is all forgiving.

ReputationRep:
    god is all forgiving.
    Lol, which country are you in?

ReputationRep:

you poor, poor thing.

ReputationRep:
    god is all forgiving.
    Oh really. Well I'm not going to start a theological debate and hope you try to have good time out and arrive safely home. Are you abroad?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by string56)
    Oh really. Well I'm not going to start a theological debate and hope you try to have good time out and arrive safely home. Are you abroad?
    Thanks for saving me time and effort, still going out and gettin smashed, yep

(Original post by MrKmas508)
    Lol, which country are you in?
    bulgaria

ReputationRep:
    Thanks for saving me time and effort, still going out and gettin smashed, yep

bulgaria
    Jinkies, if you have any trouble I advise that you pull a Peter and say you're not a Muslim.

ReputationRep:
    I find the OP's nick hilarious :teehee:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MrKmas508)
    Jinkies, if you have any trouble I advise that you pull a Peter and say you're not a Muslim.
    it probably wouldnt make a difference 😂

ReputationRep:
    with the recent France attacks im worried to hit a fat night out cuz im in a country where they dont like muslims anyway. i just went out to eat and had a lot of people stare at me
    Are you British first and Muslim second or the opposite.

Would your loyalty in war to Britain or your/your families Muslim homeland.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rakas21)
    Are you British first and Muslim second or the opposite.

Would your loyalty in war to Britain or your/your families Muslim homeland.
    My loyalty is to Britain and my families homeland

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eoe)
    I am so scared.....
    You think your room-mate hates you because he was angry about a terrorist attack? That is some pretty extreme paranoia

ReputationRep:
    I'm not a Muslim, I'm a christian and I'm half indian, half english. I have dark skin though and have gotten a bit of abuse before.

I gotta go church tomorrow which is a long journey so I don't know If i should go.

For some reason this thread makes me feel at home for some reason.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Longshot700)
    I'm not a Muslim, I'm a christian and I'm half indian, half english. I have dark skin though and have gotten a bit of abuse before.

I gotta go church tomorrow which is a long journey so I don't know If i should go.

For some reason this thread makes me feel at home for some reason.
    Why aren't you sure. What do you think will happen?

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.