Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Should I resit all my AS exams? Biology maths and psychology watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    My maths teacher thinks I should resit C1, C2 and S1 since right now I'm doing C3, C4 and M1 and my C1 and C2 grades are likely to go up to an A if I resit and if I was already going to resit S1 since I got a D. If I resit I could get an A overall if I did well this year too or just a B which I'm ok with.

I got high C's in Biology and Psychology and I thought while I'm at it I may as well resit and try and A's or at least high B's so it's easier to get A/B overall this year. Is there any point in resitting or should I just try as hard as I possibly can this year to make sure I get a B overall?

I want to do nursing but the Unis I want to go to have higher entry requirements than my current expected grades (BBC). It would also be easier later if I wanted to become a doctor if I had AAA/AAB.
    Also I'd like to apply for February 2017 so I could just resit and apply for uni again this time next year if they all rejected me this year.

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.