Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Is there something wrong with tinder? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    So I've been using Tinder for quite awhile (somewhere 3 months), I was swiping daily and funny thing... I haven't got any match yet! I was testing out and swiping everyone right... Am I so unattractive? Or there is bug with tinder?

ReputationRep:
    perhaps you should uninstall it

ReputationRep:
    If you're a man and you're not getting any matches, that means you're not 10/10.

If you're a girl and you're not getting any matches, then you don't have a picture up.

ReputationRep:
    3 months? wow you're persistent aren't you?:toofunny:

I used it for a day just out of curiosity and it's like a quick take away, cutting out all the hard work. But when I realised the majority are social rejects too unattractive for mainstream society, so they opt for desperate apps like Tinder.

They are all minging on there. :/

The decent looking ones always turn out to be robots/catfishes, so I got tired of it after like 2 days. Before deleting it.:bored:

ReputationRep:
    Idk, you guys decide am I that unattractive?

http://s1.postimg.org/4cb0y83z3/1211...41640643_n.jpg

ReputationRep:
    I got one match in the very few days I used it and my picture was awful.

So idk

ReputationRep:
    I always wonder if I am handsome enough for this, but I need to take more selfies when I go out and do stuff, but I usually cba

Tinder is full of thirsty guys and not so thirsty girls. Generally, girls get tons of matches and guys get barely any. For example, I (a girl) have got 213 matches over the last week and I'm nothing special- just your typical girl. For some of the guys I've spoken to on there, I'm their only match even though they are quiet attractive. So yeah, don't let it worry you too much

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Tinder is full of thirsty guys and not so thirsty girls. Generally, girls get tons of matches and guys get barely any. For example, I (a girl) have got 213 matches over the last week and I'm nothing special- just your typical girl. For some of the guys I've spoken to on there, I'm their only match even though they are quiet attractive. So yeah, don't let it worry you too much
    agreed, i got it and i have like 230 matches with guys, and i look like a dog

ReputationRep:
    So, guys are much more hound dog sexually driven. Since you need a fair degree of confidence to try tinder, since most girls with this confidence could easily get sex, then it's not surprising that they will only select very attractive guys. Just go to the pub I recommend.

ReputationRep:
    Im a guy and I have 95 matches lol im not even good looking what is this xD

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by maryamzahid;[url="tel:60618629")
    60618629[/url]]agreed, i got it and i have like 230 matches with guys, and i look like a dog
    Don't sell yourself short

ReputationRep:
    Nothing wrong with it.....if you don't take it seriousl

ReputationRep:
    176 matches booooooooom.

(Original post by Cold 187um)
    If you're a man and you're not getting any matches, that means you're not 10/10.

If you're a girl and you're not getting any matches, then you don't have a picture up.
    You've ruined me, i hate you for what youve done to me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JokeXING)
    Idk, you guys decide am I that unattractive?

http://s1.postimg.org/4cb0y83z3/1211...41640643_n.jpg
    Dw dude i would totally hit that

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 24, 2015
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.