Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

How to ask a guy i like if he has a girlfriend subtly watch

Announcements

So theres this guy that i found on kik and had been talking to for a while now and sometime ago he randomly asked if i had a boyfriend and i said no and he was like haha, nice :3 and i thought nothing of it then but now i kind of like him and i randomly found him on FB (ik stalker much) and been looking through his profile and i notice he had a gf and after much stalking i kind of notice that they dont have each other on fb anymore so im assume they broke up but i wanna ask him if he taken or not without making it obvious. any tips?

ReputationRep:
    Just ask. He directly asked you, so there's not really an issue of it being weird

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    So theres this guy that i found on kik and had been talking to for a while now and sometime ago he randomly asked if i had a boyfriend and i said no and he was like haha, nice :3 and i thought nothing of it then but now i kind of like him and i randomly found him on FB (ik stalker much) and been looking through his profile and i notice he had a gf and after much stalking i kind of notice that they dont have each other on fb anymore so im assume they broke up but i wanna ask him if he taken or not without making it obvious. any tips?
    Oh dear oh dear oh dear......

ReputationRep:
    You could just presume he has a girlfriend and ask him something like "so how long have you been with your girlfriend?" And see what he says.
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    'You got a bae or nah?'

Or maybe ask 'where was the last place you took your girlfriend to on a date?'.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Why don't you just straight up ask him ?

ReputationRep:
    "You seeing anyone?"

/thread

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by georgiaswift)
    Just ask. He directly asked you, so there's not really an issue of it being weird
    whats up with you? do you spending like all day everyday on tsr now?!

ReputationRep:
    Somehow OP, this thread of yours reminds me of this song:

Spoiler:
    Show

It's way too soon, I know this isn't love
    But I need to tell you something

I really really really really really really like you
    And I want you. Do you want me? Do you want me too?
    I really really really really really really like you
    And I want you. Do you want me? Do you want me too?

Oh, did I say too much?
    I'm so in my head
    When we're out of touch

It's annoying as heck but I think it suits you (some encouragement perhaps)

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 14, 2015
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.