Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Guys, what is most attractive? watch

• View Poll Results: What's most attractive?
    A girl with no makeup
    20.88%
    Natural makeup
    62.64%
    Heavy makeup
    2.20%
    I'm a girl/FA neckbeard
    14.29%

ReputationRep:
    Vote on the poll. Im going with light or none

ReputationRep:
    No make up at all. Seriously a women just knocked on my door, I think it was my cousin. My first thought was damn that person is ugly, I am not going to answer the door. :facepalm:

ReputationRep:
    No make up at all.

ReputationRep:
    Abit of makeup can do wonders for some girls.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SmellyProtein)
    Abit of makeup can do wonders for some girls.
    I dont like it if they need it though

ReputationRep:
    No makeup

ReputationRep:
    Hahahahahahahah

I love it when guys say no make-up. What they mean when they say no make-up is actually natural make-up/make-up that they can't tell is on. So, a bit of mascara and some eyeliner is equivalent to no make-up, simply because they can't tell a girl is wearing it. Trust me, a bit of eyeliner can make quite a big difference.

Most of the guys commenting on here would probably run a mile if they saw what some girls look like completely bare faced. Stop talking **** for once :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thechemistress)
    Hahahahahahahah

I love it when guys say no make-up. What they mean when they say no make-up is actually natural make-up/make-up that they can't tell is on. So, a bit of mascara and some eyeliner is equivalent to no make-up, simply because they can't tell a girl is wearing it. Trust me, a bit of eyeliner can make quite a big difference.

Most of the guys commenting on here would probably run a mile if they saw what some girls look like completely bare faced. Stop talking **** for once :lol:
    I'm the guy who voted natural makeup. Girls are lucky since they can use makeup to look better, if you're a guy and you're ugly, be prepared to be ugly for the rest of your ****ing life. Especially sad when you can't cover your acne. Thank god I never had any bad acne though.

ReputationRep:
    I don't care that much really...

ReputationRep:
    Heavy makeup looks best, as long as she applies it correctly.

ReputationRep:
    I find it so cute at how so many guys are saying no makeup

ReputationRep:
    No makeup/mimimal makeup

ReputationRep:
    little to no make up is the best. I mean this is not attractive:
    http://img.ffffound.com/static-data/...d70aa324_m.jpg

ReputationRep:
    Hahahahahahahah

Guess I'm lucky - the boyfriend genuinely prefers me with NO makeup... and still finds me attractive. He doesn't like it when women 'lie' with paint (i.e. thinks 'natural looking' makeup is worse than obvious)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AzimH)
    I'm the guy who voted natural makeup. Girls are lucky since they can use makeup to look better, if you're a guy and you're ugly, be prepared to be ugly for the rest of your ****ing life. Especially sad when you can't cover your acne. Thank god I never had any bad acne though.
    There is actually man makeup - it is a thing. And I have put concealer on bf's spot for interview bf! :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AzimH)
    Guys can wear makeup too you know

ReputationRep:
    lol @ people saying no makeup

Yes, everyone can be attractive without makeup
    but when makeup is done right, it can look ****ing gorgeous and 10x more attractive

ReputationRep:
    Natural or no makeup is always best (depending on the person).

You'll just look fake if you've got too much on.

ReputationRep:
    Hahahahahahahah

You have a very good point to be a fair coming from a guy as well. Everyone wants to be a good samaritan but it's a shame that most only say the things that other people like to hear, which in many occasions is not the truth.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eternaforest)
    lol @ people saying no makeup

Yes, everyone can be attractive without makeup
    but when makeup is done right, it can look ****ing gorgeous and 10x more attractive
    My ex gf used to work as a makeup artist so she'd get free samples worth a lot, even when she wore "natural looking" foundation I still preferred bare skin

I know what makeup "done right" looks like (no homo) and bare faced is less deceptive too

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 15, 2015
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.