Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    i have a nokia lumia and its on its way out - not charging. I've always wanted an iphone but never wanted to ask my parents to pay for one. now, i could probably get one myself but i'm looking at a sim free for £350. sim free 6 is about £100 more but would obviously last longer. i have work savings from last year but i don't want to dip too much into those.

ReputationRep:
    just buy a iphone 5c for meantime then save ya money

ReputationRep:
    No. They released their iphone 6s not too long ago, and I just know the 5s' will start to become obsolete and laggy etc.
    If I was you, I'd either save up for the 6 or go with android.

ReputationRep:
    Have both the 5s and 6s. 5s is starting to slow down as above but i have had it for years and loved the phone. But if you can go that extra get the 6 if not you can't really go wrong with the 5s.

ReputationRep:
    I wouldn't get an iPhone, over priced. Go for an Android.
    • Aston Villa FC Supporter

ReputationRep:
    Aston Villa FC Supporter
    yes

ReputationRep:
    It's still a very good phone and will be supported for a while yet.

ReputationRep:
    Hello, stoodentroum. I also have an iPhone 5s that I bought last year here in Brazil and I paid R$ 2.850,00 reais. In other words, US$ 770,06 (not counting taxes). This smartphone is really expensive but I did not regret myself for buying that because it is the best smartphone I have ever had. Apple has updating frequently and it is improving more and more. The only thing I have to say is that the battery does not last long, even not using maximum brightness. Besides that, I would firm that the smartphone is very nice. I have it for one year and it never had any trouble. I would indicate to you an iPhone 5S with all my magical forces.

PS.: Mine is 64 gigabyte Golden.

Name:  12278047_10208424286949701_962426502_n.jpg
Views: 60
Size:  61.9 KB

ReputationRep:
    Don't spend all your money on Iphone, just about 30-40% if you have enough money.

ReputationRep:
    If you have a problem with money then you may go for iPhone 5S. Otherwise it is the time of iPhone 6S plus.
    As a tech lover I would definitely go for iPhone 6S.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SimonSimpson)
    I wouldn't get an iPhone, over priced. Go for an Android.
    Which one though?

ReputationRep:
    No.

/thread

ReputationRep:
    Got one today actually since my iPhone 4s was knackered, I'm enjoying it so far, and actually prefer it over the 6s.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: December 16, 2015
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered mobile phones threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.