The Student Room Group

Help :(

My plan was to pick bio, Chem and math for A levels, but I'm scared I'm not going to get the required grades to do medicine. What other things can I do other then medicine with those subjects?? (Assuming I get B's in my A levels)

Help please

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1
Why assume you will get those grades? Use this feeling as motivation to make sure that this doesn't happen. It won't happen. I'm sure you'll get those A/A*'s!
:hugs:
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 2
Oh, loads of things. Natural and life sciences. Pharmacology, pathology and parisitology. Law, if you take an essay subject with it. Maybe maths, chemistry and biology. You'll be fine.
Biochemistry or medical genetics..... You could possibly go into research or do a undergrad in those and do a post grad in medicine if you get the good enough grades in uni. Going into research would be amazing given that we don't actually have a large number of them atm and you never know, you could find a cure and become widely recognised.... who knows? :smile:
Original post by aamirac
Why assume you will get those grades? Use this feeling as motivation to make sure that this doesn't happen. It won't happen. I'm sure you'll get those A/A*'s!
:hugs:

That's so true! Think positively and BE HAPPYYYY!!
Haha aww thanks for the motivation and info 😊...its just that I feel that I need a plan B, just in case

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending