The Student Room Group

Does anyone else's ears hurt in the cold?

It's almost winter and as the temperature drops my ears hurt more. It's like a deep pain right down inside. :frown:

I've been trying to get fit and have been running outside frequently, which was fine in the summer but now it can be agonising depending on the temperature.

Am I weird or does this happen to anyone else?
Reply 1
Yeah I know the feeling. Then it feels like the top of your ears feels like ice and hurt when you move them or if something hits it.
Since you are going to be outside a lot. Maybe invest in some earmuffs to keep them warm. :h:
Wear a hat :tongue:
Reply 3
Original post by samina_ay
Wear a hat :tongue:

My head gets all sweaty if I run with a hat on. Those earmuff things they sell don't sit right on me either, they're always really loose.
Original post by Anonymous
My head gets all sweaty if I run with a hat on. Those earmuff things they sell don't sit right on me either, they're always really loose.

make ear gloves? lol
my throat hurts in cold weather, i think it is the cold air :s-smilie:
No
Reply 7
Original post by CoolCavy
my throat hurts in cold weather, i think it is the cold air :s-smilie:

I get that too if I breathe through my mouth when running. I found my throat doesn't hurt as much if I breathe through my nose.

But no solution for my ears. :frown:
Reply 8
My eyes hurt in the wind especially if I have to travel with a bicycle to lets say a trainstation. It sucks.

Quick Reply

Latest