GCSE History A Edexcel Germany 1918-1939 2015 Mark Scheme?!

Watch
NoahSwinden
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
As title says, does anyone have access to this mark scheme?

If you do, could you comment the link below?

Thanks
rahuleo
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Any luck finding it?
NoahSwinden
Rep:
?
(Original post by rahuleo)
Any luck finding it?
No sorry
rahuleo
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by NoahSwinden)
No sorry
Would you know the questions? It would really help me
NoahSwinden
Rep:
?
Would you know the questions? It would really help me
Question 1a - What can you learn from Source A about the development of the Nazi Party in the years 1925-28? (4 marks)

Question 1b - Describe the key features of the French occupation of the Ruhr in 1923. (6 marks)

Question 1c - Explain the effect of Stresemann's foreign policy on Germany in the years 1924-29. (8 marks)

Question 1d - Explain why the Nazis wanted to control education and youth movements in the years 1933-39. (8 marks)

Question 2a - Explain how culture and the arts changed in Germany in the years 1933-1939. (8 marks)
OR
Question 2b - Explain how Nazi policies towards the Churches in Germany changed in the years 1933-39. (8 marks)

Question 3a - Was the Munich Putsch the most threatening uprising faced by the Weimar Republic in the years 1919-23. Explain your answer. (16 marks)
OR
Question 3b - Was the Great Depression the main reason why Hitler became chancellor of Germany in January 1933? Explain your answer. (16 marks)
rahuleo
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by NoahSwinden)
Question 1a - What can you learn from Source A about the development of the Nazi Party in the years 1925-28? (4 marks)

Question 1b - Describe the key features of the French occupation of the Ruhr in 1923. (6 marks)

Question 1c - Explain the effect of Stresemann's foreign policy on Germany in the years 1924-29. (8 marks)

Question 1d - Explain why the Nazis wanted to control education and youth movements in the years 1933-39. (8 marks)

Question 2a - Explain how culture and the arts changed in Germany in the years 1933-1939. (8 marks)
OR
Question 2b - Explain how Nazi policies towards the Churches in Germany changed in the years 1933-39. (8 marks)

Question 3a - Was the Munich Putsch the most threatening uprising faced by the Weimar Republic in the years 1919-23. Explain your answer. (16 marks)
OR
Question 3b - Was the Great Depression the main reason why Hitler became chancellor of Germany in January 1933? Explain your answer. (16 marks)
Thank you very much
NoahSwinden
Rep:
?
Thank you very much
No Problem
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

If you're planning on going to uni this year, would any of these financial reasons stop you?

Not being able to work now to save up for uni (92)
13.83%
Reduced household income due to coronavirus means I can't afford to go (55)
8.27%
Lack of part-time jobs to support me while I'm at uni (85)
12.78%
Lack of graduate job prospects when I finish uni (80)
12.03%
Other reasons are stopping me going (86)
12.93%
Nothing is stopping me going (267)
40.15%

Watched Threads