The Student Room Group
Liverpool John Moores University
Liverpool

Review about Liverpool John Moores University

Hello everyone,

Glad to be here today. My name is Anh and I'm from Nha Trang city, Vietnam. I decided to study abroad in UK to study Master Of Digital Marketing at Liverpool John Moores University for next September 2016 intake.

Anyone here that used to study or currently study at Liverpool John Moores University can review for me about the quality of Digital Marketing postgraduate course? I trully concern this.

One more thing is about the living cost with international student. How much does it cost for a month living here which everything included? (Condition: Private accomodation & Cook at home)

Hope to be clear for all questions above.
Wish everyone have a great day. Thanks so much in advance.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Tuan Anh
Hello everyone,

Glad to be here today. My name is Anh and I'm from Nha Trang city, Vietnam. I decided to study abroad in UK to study Master Of Digital Marketing at Liverpool John Moores University for next September 2016 intake.

Anyone here that used to study or currently study at Liverpool John Moores University can review for me about the quality of Digital Marketing postgraduate course? I trully concern this.

One more thing is about the living cost with international student. How much does it cost for a month living here which everything included? (Condition: Private accomodation & Cook at home)

Hope to be clear for all questions above.
Wish everyone have a great day. Thanks so much in advance.

As far as i am aware the accomdation prices are the same for everyone. So that around £80 if you want to share a bathroom with your flatmates or around £120 if you want your own bathroom.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Liverpool
Reply 2
Original post by Gaming_Hippy
As far as i am aware the accomdation prices are the same for everyone. So that around £80 if you want to share a bathroom with your flatmates or around £120 if you want your own bathroom.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hi thanks for your info. Are you studing at Liverpool John Moores University? Do you have any idea about Marketing course in this university?
Original post by Tuan Anh
Hi thanks for your info. Are you studing at Liverpool John Moores University? Do you have any idea about Marketing course in this university?

I'm currently studying the computer studies course at ljmu so my knowledge of the marketing course is limited.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending