The Student Room Group

France Attack: Religion or Humans?

I'm mortified of what had happened on Friday. What do you think about it is it the attackers religion which then caused them to proceed with this terrorism or is it their political views? I am in nether of these opinions.
Anyone who says it wasn't religiously motivated is kidding themselves. A corrupted, false version of the religion but religiously motivated nonetheless.
Reply 2
Original post by Celiabrookes
I'm mortified of what had happened on Friday. What do you think about it is it the attackers religion which then caused them to proceed with this terrorism or is it their political views? I am in nether of these opinions.

Just stop with these threads will Ya!!!????
There's like thousands talking about the same topic.
I think the majority of people in this "Student" forum will say religion , because stating the obvious doesn't require critical thinking.
It's religious and political, with the two being very tied together here. There are myriad individual factors behind why any Jihadist commits an act of terrorism, but there is one common thread: their religion.

Quran (8:12) - "I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them"
Original post by KingBradly
It's religious and political, with the two being very tied together here. There are myriad individual factors behind why any Jihadist commits an act of terrorism, but there is one common thread: their religion.

Quran (8:12) - "I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them"

true bled, when ever the infidels hear 3pac they start cowerin in fear cuz they know ma mixtape is fire and the whole town gon burn :mwuaha:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending