Integrated Masters MA Fashion Media Practice and Criticism - LCF Watch

punkin
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
I figured I would start a thread to see if anyone here is applying to the Integrated Masters course in Fashion Media Practice and Criticism at LCF for September 2016.

From what I understand, the course isn't that popular, so I'd love to chat with any of you who are also applying!
DamianoG
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Hello! I started my MA in FMP&C this October and I am already in love with it. It is very interesting and the teaching team is so prepared!
Anyway the course is not popular just because it is brand new! It has started just two years ago... there are no graduated yet but it is sort of balance between Creative Direction (Media Practice) and Journalism (Criticism).
Obviously there are differences between journalism and criticism, just to give you an idea!
Hope you will get a place!!! x
punkin
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
(Original post by DamianoG)
Hello! I started my MA in FMP&C this October and I am already in love with it. It is very interesting and the teaching team is so prepared!
Anyway the course is not popular just because it is brand new! It has started just two years ago... there are no graduated yet but it is sort of balance between Creative Direction (Media Practice) and Journalism (Criticism).
Obviously there are differences between journalism and criticism, just to give you an idea!
Hope you will get a place!!! x
Thanks so much for replying! My mom and I went to an open day for the Media and Communications programs last year (am American), and I really liked the sound of it and felt that it was more in line with what I hope to get out of a course than Fashion Journalism was. I do have some slight concerns about my qualifications and the expectations for the portfolio, so I'm going to try to give the International Office a call in a few hours.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of the Arts London
    All 6 Colleges: Camberwell College of Arts, Central Saint Martins, Chelsea College of Art, London College of Communication, London College of Fashion, and Wimbledon College of Arts Undergraduate
    Sat, 19 Oct '19
    London College of Fashion – Undergraduate School of Design & Technology Undergraduate
    Sat, 2 Nov '19
    London College of Fashion – Cordwainers Footwear and Bags & Accessories Undergraduate
    Wed, 11 Dec '19

Why wouldn't you turn to teachers if you were being bullied?

They might tell my parents (11)
6.04%
They might tell the bully (18)
9.89%
I don't think they'd understand (32)
17.58%
It might lead to more bullying (69)
37.91%
There's nothing they could do (52)
28.57%

Watched Threads