How do I get rid of these spots?!

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Over the weekend I got loads of bumpy spots on my face which are not very noticeable but I can still feel them. I don't know what they are because I've never had them in my life before so I don't know whether they are serious or not. I really want to get rid of them but don't know how? Please can someone help me !
Anonymous #2
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Over the weekend I got loads of bumpy spots on my face which are not very noticeable but I can still feel them. I don't know what they are because I've never had them in my life before so I don't know whether they are serious or not. I really want to get rid of them but don't know how? Please can someone help me !
go to your local pharmacy and ask them to take a look. They should be able to trek you if its something minor or something you should have looked at by a doctor.
until then I'd just wash it with plain cool water and try not to irritate it.

if they aren't painful, itchy or discoloured I wouldn't worry too much. Skin changes can have loads of different causes but usually if it isn't too bothersome it isn't too serious either. Just wait and see what the pharmacist thinks.
Findlay6
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
It might be time to change your bed sheets?
If you're female: Wash your make-up brushes? Pre-period spots?

Have you had a week of junk food? Diet can massively play a part in skin (You are what you eat)

Suggestions for clearing it up: Water - hydration is so good for clear skin. Limit make-up (if you wear it), tea tree oil products are great for spots. Moisturise your skin (dry skin creates more oil which creates spots). A good general personal hygiene - showering etc.

If they don't look like the usual white/black head/acne spots, but are inflamed red with dry skin, it could be eczema in which case some E45 (or a good moisturiser) should solve it.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you travelling in the Uni student travel window (3-9 Dec) to go home for Christmas?

Yes (73)
27.76%
No - I have already returned home (30)
11.41%
No - I plan on travelling outside these dates (54)
20.53%
No - I'm staying at my term time address over Christmas (28)
10.65%
No - I live at home during term anyway (78)
29.66%

Watched Threads