The Student Room Group

Is it haram to have a girlfriend if...............

I want to know whether it is haram to have a girlfriend where we are not kissing or sleeping together etc. And yes we r hoping to get married one day. The most physical contact would be me wrapping my arm around her shoulder when we are sitting down.
thanks
mohammed

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Lol
Original post by 111mohammed111
I want to know whether it is haram to have a girlfriend where we are not kissing or sleeping together etc. And yes we r hoping to get married one day. The most physical contact would be me wrapping my arm around her shoulder when we are sitting down.
thanks
mohammed

Do what you think is okay, no need to get validation from other people. Especially TSR. You legit just asked the worst place this question. Out of all the websites you could have chosen...
Post this in ISOC and see the response you get
You touched a girl before marriage??? I'm afraid you're not going to imaginary heaven
Reply 5
Go ask in an Islamic Forum
I bet you are a troll
Yes it Haran ! Because you might be tempted to have sex
However I am quite moderate. If you was my child I would allow you to go out with her , but don't have sex with her before marriage

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
Original post by eoe
Go ask in an Islamic Forum
I bet you are a troll
Yes it Haran ! Because you might be tempted to have sex
However I am quite moderate. If you was my child I would allow you to go out with her , but don't have sex with her before marriage

Posted from TSR Mobile

How will he know if they are sexually compatible then? No sex before marriage idea is very, very flawed.
Reply 7
thanks
mohammed

If you wish to be in accordance with the rulings of Islam, you should know there is no friendship between men and women before marriage, this being due to many reasons. Wait until you get married 😊
Reply 8
thanks
mohammed

Ignore them silly responses and yeah it is haram to have a girlfriend despite what your doing but if you want to have a girlfriend it's your choice and if it's what you heart wants then go for it because as long as you both want this then you shouldn't listen to others opinions but your own
gg game over.
It's not a sin to have a girlfriend.
Reply 11
Original post by Ciel.
How will he know if they are sexually compatible then? No sex before marriage idea is very, very flawed.

Sexually compatible?
the guy has a dick and he inserts in vagina that's it !! see they are compatible

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 12
Original post by eoe
Sexually compatible?
the guy has a dick and he inserts in vagina that's it !! see they are compatible

Posted from TSR Mobile

You are not serious are you? Assuming you aren't a troll - some people have different preferences. Some like vanilla sex, some like BDSM, some care about sizes, some want sex very often, others don't...........
Original post by eoe
Sexually compatible?

Posted from TSR Mobile

You're trolling, right?
It is wrong of course, you must know that. You're not allowed to have a girlfriend. You can talk to girls but you must not touch them or be involved in any kind of relationships with them outside of marriage.
I actually laughed
Reply 16
Original post by Ciel.
You are not serious are you? Assuming you aren't a troll - some people have different preferences. Some like vanilla sex, some like BDSM, some care about sizes, some want sex very often, others don't...........

when i get that feeling i want sexual healing
Astagfirullah man, think about your parents. You'll break their hearts surely?
A lady came into a store one day asking for some materials...
...some materials she wanted...
...FELT SHE GOT
thanks
mohammed

7/10 troll.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending