The Student Room Group

Nursing 2016 Query

Hey everyone!

I'm from Scotland and would love to go to England to university or Northern Ireland (Belfast) however if I attend university in Scotland my tuition fees are free due to Scottish government.

However I want to peruse Nursing at Uni and someone told me that even if I go to an English/Irish University the NHS of government or someone pays for your fees. Is that true??

Or if anyone knows anything about it, I'd love to know.

Thank you, and good luck to everyone who's applying this year too.
Original post by lovebug16
Hey everyone!

I'm from Scotland and would love to go to England to university or Northern Ireland (Belfast) however if I attend university in Scotland my tuition fees are free due to Scottish government.

However I want to peruse Nursing at Uni and someone told me that even if I go to an English/Irish University the NHS of government or someone pays for your fees. Is that true??

Or if anyone knows anything about it, I'd love to know.

Thank you, and good luck to everyone who's applying this year too.

If you meet the eligiblity criteria for the nhs to pay them then yes tuition is free:smile: see here http://contactcentreservices.nhsbsa.nhs.uk/selfnhsukokb/AskUs_SB/template.do?name=Am+I+eligible+for+an+NHS+Student+Bursary%3F&id=18143
As Claire has said above, if you meet the criteria you're tuition fees are paid.
I'm English and go to university in ni. My fees are paid for and as I'm English I am also entitled to a maintanence loan whereas those from Northern Ireland are not.
If you have any questions feel free to ask!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending