The Student Room Group

GIRLS: Pick one guy

OK this is for all females. Which guy would you date

Guy 1) 6'0 tall, average looks, good personality, funny, great body, great dresser

Guy 2) 5'9 tall, really good looking, good personalty, funny, great body, great dresser

So basically if two guys were identically the same, but one was 6ft but had average looks, apposed to someone who was shorter, 5'9 but was really good looking.

Honestly, which one would you pick?

Also please mention how tall you are aswell...

THANKS

Scroll to see replies

guy 2: coz hes prob hotter

5ft4
The good looking 5'9 one.... i'm really short at like 5'4 so its all good :biggrin:
Guy 2 because I'm short. Idrc about height that much; strong facial aesthetics are prioritised (as shallow as that sounds). I like interesting faces and strong facial structure. Also, I have to properly go on my tippy toes to kiss someone that tall. My feet hurt after a while.
really we're doing this again
Original post by ILovePancakes
Guy 2 because I'm short. Idrc about height that much; strong facial aesthetics are prioritised (as shallow as that sounds). I like interesting faces and strong facial structure. Also, I have to properly go on my tippy toes to kiss someone that tall. My feet hurt after a while.

How long do you kiss him for :rofl:
Most average height women will say 5'10 to like 6'2 is just "around 6ft" anyway so I doubt they care about that extra inch.
Original post by toonervoustotalk
How long do you kiss him for :rofl:

Long enough for my feet to hurt :mmm:
Reply 8
Wouldn't really matter, as long as he's a tad taller than me. But if I had to choose, then guy 1 since im 5'8
(edited 8 years ago)
You don't need a girl to tell you, pick which one you are more comfortable with, it doesn't matter about height and all that.
I'm 5'3 so either height is okay for me, it'd be the one that I have the most in common with.
Original post by Anonymous
OK this is for all females. Which guy would you date

Guy 1) 6'0 tall, average looks, good personality, funny, great body, great dresser

Guy 2) 5'9 tall, really good looking, good personalty, funny, great body, great dresser

So basically if two guys were identically the same, but one was 6ft but had average looks, apposed to someone who was shorter, 5'9 but was really good looking.

Honestly, which one would you pick?

Also please mention how tall you are aswell...

THANKS

The guy who's 5'9 as long as he's not full of himself. I'm petite (like 5'3/ 5'2 ish) so I would obviously prefer the shorter guy. But if the taller guy has a great personality and is not a dick head, then I wouldn't mind going for him. Tbh, for me the majority of my opinion is based on personality rather than looks.

Spoiler

(edited 8 years ago)
Not bothered as long he's taller than me
Long enough for my feet to hurt :mmm:

Ok:h:
Long kisses are the best :biggrin:
Height barely matters to me because i'm short. Guy 2.
what difference does an inch in height make? :curious::curious:
OK, what if guy 2 was 5'8?
The guy that makes me happier :h:
Original post by samina_ay
what difference does an inch in height make? :curious::curious:

There are not 10 inches in a foot

:colondollar:

I can't believe you just said that! Please move away from the deep end of the pool, ma'am.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending