Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hey did anyone else take an exam this morning? Shakespeare and Unseen Texts. How did everyone get on?

I thought it was ok, hopefully worthy of an A Grade [fingers crossed].

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shing_a_ding)
    Hey did anyone else take an exam this morning? Shakespeare and Unseen Texts. How did everyone get on?

I thought it was ok, hopefully worthy of an A Grade [fingers crossed].
    I don't think anyone should get their hopes up, because last year's poetry/drama paper was marked harshly, with most people dropping about 40 marks (I know I did). Nevertheless, the exam went well and I don't expect to do badly. But there's always a chance...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Thom18)
    I don't think anyone should get their hopes up, because last year's poetry/drama paper was marked harshly, with most people dropping about 40 marks (I know I did). Nevertheless, the exam went well and I don't expect to do badly. But there's always a chance...
    Thanks now i feel much better!!

ReputationRep:
    I took the paper this morning, and found the questions (on my texts anyway) to be excellent. I did Shakespeare's Measure for Measure (how appropriate is the play's title?) and Coleridge's Rime of the Ancient Mariner (is the poem more pagan than Christian?)

I feel I did rather well, although you can never be too sure :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Meghan)
    Coleridge's Rime of the Ancient Mariner (is the poem more pagan than Christian?)
    er i dont know. i did othello, and the unseen text of a football commentary and harry potter. may have been different exams. NTB5 i did.

ReputationRep:
    managed to write the shoddiest essay of my life

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shing_a_ding)
    er i dont know. i did othello, and the unseen text of a football commentary and harry potter. may have been different exams. NTB5 i did.
    :rolleyes: i was simply stating the question.

i can't remember which board i did now...

University open days

• Sheffield Hallam University
    City Campus Postgraduate
    Wed, 17 Oct '18
  • Staffordshire University
    Nursing and Midwifery Undergraduate
    Wed, 17 Oct '18
  • Teesside University
    Undergraduate open day Undergraduate
    Wed, 17 Oct '18
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.