The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
historyhoney
you got one wrong a mistake of powers, how old are you?

[Look at profile... I think you'll find everything there] (+ more :wink:)
Reply 41
You were only born in 1989????? WOW. I take my hat off to you!! I never ever looked at your pic before but now when I looked at your profile I realise you are fittest of them all and I think maybe I love you now.

What more could I want in a girl, sexy, hot, smart, good at typing. I hope you are as good in bed as you are at maths.
I love you
Hehehehe. I'm still amused by the use of homosexuality as an insult. Yes fiona, truly the MOST CLEVER person in the world. Tell me, what area exactly is it that you live in? Milton really isn't that enlightening and you do use the 'best in the area' thing a little too much for my liking.
Reply 43
historyhoney
K.... how many gcse as levels and a levels have you taken and what were you r results giving a couple of example questions of the hardest you have done...

None were really difficult.

I am taking alevel maths and gcses this summer.

for mocks- 13A*s and an A in maths Alevel.
Reply 44
Fiona_smimms
[Look at profile... I think you'll find everything there] (+ more :wink:)

Well, that's not very reliable seeing as your age tends to fluctuate from time to time
Hmm... so no actual results to speak of? What about those fabled "best in country" S.A.T's results then?
Reply 46
now it is believable that someone could achieve 13A*'s my sister had 11 and a half could you say which subjects please?
Reply 47
queen-of-pain
Hmm... so no actual results to speak of? What about those fabled "best in country" S.A.T's results then?

2EP's and a 'best performance'
Reply 48
still subjects?
Reply 49
historyhoney
now it is believable that someone could achieve 13A*'s my sister had 11 and a half could you say which subjects please?

Eng lang, lit, maths, geog, french, german, spanish, bio, chem, phys, re, stats, dt.
And which institution is it that nurtured your extensive intellect?
I think Fiona_smimms is not actually a female. I refuse to believe a female can be this weird! Fiona must be a male coz only we are that immature....and clever at Maths.
in your profile you say:

" just gettin the boys on their bloody knees etc. ; )"

i just want you to know that i can see you are soo hot, it must be so easy for you to get blokes, have you ever though about modelling? :rolleyes:
Reply 53
ResidentEvil
I think Fiona_smimms is not actually a female. I refuse to believe a female can be this weird! Fiona must be a male coz only we are that immature....and clever at Maths.

True, any self respecting girl would be more conservative. No one likes an arrogant show-off.
Reply 54
so whens your biology exam?
Reply 55
Speciez99
in your profile you say:

" just gettin the boys on their bloody knees etc. ; )"

i just want you to know that i can see you are soo hot, it must be so easy for you to get blokes, have you ever though about modelling? :rolleyes:

Maybe she means that when boys see her they drop to their knees to avoid any form of direct contact with her face?
Reply 56
Nah she must definately be female as shes got the brains of one.

fi can we meet up?? or can i add you to msn or something? you sound so gorgeous and i want to chat with such a pretty person
has anyone ever told you Fiona_smimms that you look like
Reply 58
koldtoast
Nah she must definately be female as shes got the brains of one.

fi can we meet up?? or can i add you to msn or something? you sound so gorgeous and i want to chat with such a pretty person

oi! don't milk the cow! .. I mean, don't feed the trolls!
S/He is very good at annoying people though and mysteriously silent on the location of her/his school.

Latest

Trending

Trending