Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    ah well as much as I love our little chats I have to revise for exams tomorrow, c ya

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by queen-of-pain)
    And which institution is it that nurtured your extensive intellect?
    (Original post by queen-of-pain)
    S/He is very good at annoying people though and mysteriously silent on the location of her/his school.

Don't even think about it darling...

1. To get in you need atleast 'EP', 'EP', '8' at SAT's

2.Don't be disillusionied- I AM NOT THE TYPICAL PUPIL, I ASSURE YOU

3. Then there's the dreaded interviews- not for the faint-hearted:

last season 4 out of 10 applicants left in tears (trust me, they WILL do that to you :eek: )

Trust me lady- on the surface my life is perfect- everyone would give anything to be me- but it takes a hell of a lot of commitment!

Don't take this the wrong way, but you JUST couldn't hack it

ReputationRep:
    oooo this just got interesting maybe I will stick around and so Fiona and I assume it is your real name I hope those comments weren't directed at me as I work v v v hard, you have to when your sister is perfected and becomeing a doctor, and so apartfrom school what do you do? I generally go ice skating, have viola and piano lessons am in orcestras and choirs and go to church, helping out at a chritsian camp in the summer, and I'm working in a museum...

ReputationRep:
    Why would someone so 'smart' title a thread 'Quiz' when their post has nothing to do with a quiz?

Stop being so full of yourself.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fiona_smimms)
    Don't even think about it darling...

1. To get in you need atleast 'EP', 'EP', '8' at SAT's

2.Don't be disillusionied- I AM NOT THE TYPICAL PUPIL, I ASSURE YOU

3. Then there's the dreaded interviews- not for the faint hearted:

last season 4 out of 10 applicants left in tears (trust me, they WILL do that to you :eek: )

Trust me lady- on the surface my life is perfect- everyone would give anything to be me- but it takes a hell of a lot of commitment!

Don't take this the wrong way, but you JUST couldn't hack it

What is the big deal about SAT's???

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by historyhoney)
    oooo this just got interesting maybe I will stick around and so Fiona and I assume it is your real name I hope those comments weren't directed at me as I work v v v hard, you have to when your sister is perfected and becomeing a doctor, and so apartfrom school what do you do? I generally go ice skating, have viola and piano lessons am in orcestras and choirs and go to church, helping out at a chritsian camp in the summer, and I'm working in a museum...

She/He obviously can't have any form of a social life, could they?

ReputationRep:
    Please, it is amusing for you to make such comments based upon the complete absence of information you have about me. You probably just took a look at my location and extrapolated from there, didn't you? And as for the inference that I would actually want to go to such an institution, well thats just grade A hilarity!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kieshaxxx)
    Well, y'know, apparently she pulled two blokes last week!

ReputationRep:
    oooo this just got interesting maybe I will stick around and hear Fiona out. Afterall everyone- give the (sexy) lady a bloody chance. Afterall she is pretty much THE BEST LOOKING GIRL I'VE EVER LAYED MY PERVERSE EYES ON (you are ****ing cool) I hope to join your college. I work v v v ... V V V BLOODY HARD!!...My sister is gonna become a BRICKY, and so apartfrom school what do you do? I generally jerk off, have violas and pianos in my ass, apply for orcestras and choirs and graffiti gravestones in the churchyard, helping out camp chritsians, and I'm working in a MacDonald's restaurant...
    [see profile bozo-boy!]

ReputationRep:
    or they might actually be
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kimoni)
    Well, y'know, apparently she pulled two blokes last week!
    oops! sorry, it was 3!!!

(actually, that's rather slutty if you ask me)

ReputationRep:
    no piss off she is my bird

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Speciez99)
    or they might actually be

Yeh I think that is the most viable possibility!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kimoni)
    oops! sorry, it was 3!!!

(actually, that's rather slutty if you ask me)

Lol, it would be if it actually happened!

ReputationRep:
    that was rude, stop being immature okay

ReputationRep:
    that was rude, stop being immature okay
    Moi?

ReputationRep:
    Moi?
    I think she's referring to fiona's (doctored) reply

ReputationRep:
    oh no no no I was talking to Fiona, ur cool

ReputationRep:
    oh no no no I was talking to Fiona, ur cool
    Hehe, cheers

(Original post by Fiona_smimms)
    [Look at profile... I think you'll find everything there] (+ more )
    i would never put my **** anywhere that geekish face and those glasses.

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.