Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    thats a fantasy skool this bloke is funny

the engineering college in ayelsbury (i think) has the highest grade requirements and they are 2As 8Bs and 1C

and it cant b private coz private skools only ask for 5Bs / 40% in their entrance exam (and the most expensive 1s take ne1- 1 of my closest m8s is seriously dumb as he puts it and has mangaged not 2 b thrown out)

ReputationRep:
    pure 3

i gotta blame myself though last min revision doesnt eggzavkly work with math

how about u wat u doin?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by goliath)

the engineering college in ayelsbury (i think) has the highest grade requirements and they are 2As 8Bs and 1C

and it cant b private coz private skools only ask for 5Bs / 40% in their entrance exam (and the most expensive 1s take ne1- 1 of my closest m8s is seriously dumb as he puts it and has mangaged not 2 b thrown out)
    nah our school is private and they want 8A's or B's, but i agree she is definately takin the piss about her school. and about everything else for that matter!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dust)
    pure 3

i gotta blame myself though last min revision doesnt eggzavkly work with math

how about u wat u doin?
    oo i did p3 the other day, it was alrite! hmm i've got double physics and double general studies on thursday so im just beavering away at some formulae!

grr boring...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yipee)
    oo i did p3 the other day, it was alrite! hmm i've got double physics and double general studies on thursday so im just beavering away at some formulae!

grr boring...
    oh wow good luck!

(Original post by goliath)

surely you don't actually think all private schools ask for exactly the same entry requirements? for a start some are non-selective anyway!

mine asks for averaging 8 B's at GCSE and As or A*s in what you want to do for alevel

rosie

ReputationRep:
    hmm dont some private skools do gnvq's and avce's though?

ReputationRep:
    heyyy rosie fancy seeing you here again! me and rosie go to the same school - hence quoting the same entry requirements

thanks dust, good luck to you too!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fiona_smimms)
    OK...so maybe its not a 'quiz'...

but isn't my dog SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO cute !

My mum said that for passing my 11+ (and coming top in my area ) I could have "anything in the world...and you know why honey?..because you ARE the best in the world."

So... I naturally chose the cutest dog in the world.

I want to know what people think of Fifi.

-Is it possible to love your dog more than your boyfriends?
    It looks like something id shoot.

(Original post by Dust)
    hmm dont some private skools do gnvq's and avce's though?
    err, very probably
    what does that have to do with anything?

rosie

ReputationRep:
    I think that person maybe implying that private schools shockingly take gnvq's and avce's which in their opinion are the "less academic" sorts. (Maybe thats the feeling )
    I had to do a GNVQ in Science, my school isn't private, but i can tell you it's damn hard work, and some of the research you do is just beyond a joke. For example we had to look deeply into cloning and Biotechnology, so no, GNVQ'S aren't easy. Secondly, all the geeks only scraped merits equiv to 4 B's at GCSE and that shows you something. Only 2 people in our class got Distinctions, and that isn't because our school is a total failure neither LOl
    Anyway, that was my feeling LOl

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kieshaxxx)
    Hehe , it's always um ... nice ... to know where you would and wouldn't put ur **** dazyaa
    look whos coming onto who.....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ResidentEvil)
    look whos coming onto who.....
    :confused:

ReputationRep:
    in fact i think i might delete it in a couple of minutes

ReputationRep:
    :o:o:o:o OMG! stuck it on the wrong thread, lol:rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DazYaa911)
    i would never put my **** anywhere that geekish face and those glasses.
    well, ive split up with my girlfriend a few weeks ago, so ive been feeling quite alone and my hormones are getting quite stimulated. I personally wont have sex with that girl, but I dont see anything wrong with doing "what u said u wont do".

ReputationRep:
    man, you're ugly.

ReputationRep:
    I wouldn't piss on that dog if it was on fire. Nor that disgusting sofa it's sitting on either, for that matter. Darling.

ReputationRep:
    There's really not much point in posting in reply to Fiona Simms or whatever her name is anymore..she's been banned....it means this thread is gonna be boring from now on....

G

ReputationRep:
    this might seem stupid but why was she banned? like officially

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.