The Student Room Group

HOW to whiten your teeth with 1 WEIRD trick

tip-ex

Scroll to see replies

Hahahaha now I can taste it in my mouth ewww...
Original post by driftawaay
Hahahaha now I can taste it in my mouth ewww...

That's what she said :sexface:
Original post by RamocitoMorales
That's what she said :sexface:

OMFG stop

*deceased*
Its proven to actually work :awesome:
Reply 5
bleach also works
Terrible thread
White spray paint like Papa FilthyFrank

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8
Dentists hate him. TSR user reveals the one trick to get whiter teeth without spending a ton of money
Original post by Zargabaath
bleach also works

You revived an old thread because you had a revelation? :rofl:
Original post by UWS
Dentists hate him. TSR user reveals the one trick to get whiter teeth without spending a ton of money

PRSOM

I thought this was one of those threads about the benefits of sperm tho :rofl:
Original post by UWS

PRSOM. :rofl:
Reply 12
Original post by Rhaenys10
PRSOM

I thought this was one of those threads about the benefits of sperm tho :rofl:

How did you even relate sperm to white teeth :rofl:

Naughty naughty :mmm:
Original post by UWS
How did you even relate sperm to white teeth :rofl:

Naughty naughty :mmm:

Aw come on have you never heard about those myths? That it's good for your skin, that it helps you get rid of acne :rofl:
Just men trying to convince women to take a cumshot in their face / swallow. :rofl:
Original post by TheOtherSide.
You revived an old thread because you had a revelation? :rofl:

:yep:
I realised tipex in your mouth might not be the best idea, so I thought I'd suggest something else :h:
Reply 15
Aw come on have you never heard about those myths? That it's good for your skin, that it helps you get rid of acne :rofl:
Just men trying to convince women to take a cumshot in their face / swallow. :rofl:

Yes, but I don't think girls swallow it to get whiter teeth :rofl:

This is an interesting conversation, glad I'm not on the train while reading this :toofunny:
Original post by UWS
Yes, but I don't think girls swallow it to get whiter teeth :rofl:

This is an interesting conversation, glad I'm not on the train while reading this :toofunny:

I know but for a second I thought it may help :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Hitting two birds with one stone, you know?
It's not like ppl on the train give a damn about what you're writing on your phone? :rofl:
Reply 17
I know but for a second I thought it may help :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Hitting two birds with one stone, you know?
It's not like ppl on the train give a damn about what you're writing on your phone? :rofl:

It's a decent point, might be the new thing, you never know :lol:

*ahem* Once I was reading that awkward "who caught you masturbating" thread while on the train and the guy next to me kept giving me dirty looks :colonhash: **** him for being nosy but oh well, i bet he's been caught doing it on the train lol
Original post by Zargabaath
:yep:
I realised tipex in your mouth might not be the best idea, so I thought I'd suggest something else :h:

Good thinking! All those tip-ex users will rue the day they forgot to check this thread for any new suggestions. :yes:
Original post by UWS
It's a decent point, might be the new thing, you never know :lol:

*ahem* Once I was reading that awkward "who caught you masturbating" thread while on the train and the guy next to me kept giving me dirty looks :colonhash: **** him for being nosy but oh well, i bet he's been caught doing it on the train lol

If it were true, I'm pretty sure a lot of ppl would have whiter teeth lol.. the thing is.. *** doesn't really get on your teeth soooo

LOL. it kinda sucks yeah

Quick Reply

Latest