Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
ruthiepoothie
of course!! the more the merrier!!
everyone is welcome!!

Ruthie xx

Cool :smile:.

ruthiepoothie
once the freshers info comes out we can maybe organise it when there isn't anything else on???

I told Chubb (I think, I can't remember) that I'd try and organise something after freshers' week was over so yeah, wait till afterwards cos then you'll not miss any of the other events.
University of Birmingham
University of Birmingham
Birmingham
Reply 21
I want to join as well :biggrin:
411?
I want to join as well :biggrin:

yay!!

its going to be so much fun!!

*tries to contain her excitement*

:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Ruthie xx
Count me in too please :biggrin:
Electric Magic
Count me in too please :biggrin:

cool what subject will you be doing?
Reply 25
hey id like to come too.. can i bring some friends?
Nidz
hey id like to come too.. can i bring some friends?

sure!!
lets make it one huge ukl party!!
:biggrin:
Ruthie xx
Reply 27
So any idea when this is going to be then? Freshers week I presume but when in freshers week?
Chubb
So any idea when this is going to be then? Freshers week I presume but when in freshers week?

I don't know.......i don't think it should clash with other things that have been organised and maybe it shouldn't be in the first few days because we all need to be getting to know who we are living with etc....
hmmm....tricky!!
unless we did it before one of the events..............
or we could do it in the day- maybe friday 24th?

otherwise we would have to leave it until the second week...

What does anyone else think? We don't have to decide now, but we can throw ideas around!

Ruthie xx
Reply 29
ruthiepoothie
I don't know.......i don't think it should clash with other things that have been organised and maybe it shouldn't be in the first few days because we all need to be getting to know who we are living with etc....
hmmm....tricky!!
unless we did it before one of the events..............
or we could do it in the day- maybe friday 24th?

otherwise we would have to leave it until the second week...

What does anyone else think? We don't have to decide now, but we can throw ideas around!

Ruthie xx

I think it would be best to have it during the day before one of the events - that way we can all go to one of the events together (or not when we realise that we all hate each other :wink: :tongue: ) and we would already know some people. :smile:
Reply 30
I guess I'll need to move in earlier than I was thinking of then. Hopefully I'll have had my driving test by then..
Chubb
I think it would be best to have it during the day before one of the events - that way we can all go to one of the events together (or not when we realise that we all hate each other :wink: :tongue: ) and we would already know some people. :smile:

sounds like a good plan!

Ruthie xx
THE MEETING PLACE!!

Hey- if everyone is still up for having a get together then I suggest the following:

DATE: Thursday 23rd September 2004
TIME: 1.30pm
PLACE: Joe's Bar, Guild of Students
(http://www.bugs.bham.ac.uk/yourguild/tour.asp - Joe's is on the Ground floor)
FOR: Drinks and maybe a bite to eat!

Bring along any new friends and lots of enthusiasm!!

Just look out for me: http://www.uk-learning.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=4435

I will PM this information round later on today!

My email address is: [email protected] if you want to contact me, or if you can't make it but want to meet up another time then just say the word!

Hope you can all make it!! If anyone has any better ideas let me know!!

Ruthie xx
Reply 33
Cool I'll be up for that (well I should be - I tend not to know what I'm doing till about 5 mins before I do it :rolleyes: ). :smile:
Reply 34
I guess I might be able to make it too, cos I have a house sorted or can just come home if I need to.

Latest

Trending

Trending