stroop is bout coloured words

Lol, yeah I meant my coursework was about pictures :tongue:
Reply 21
Perdurabo
Lol, yeah I meant my coursework was about pictures :tongue:

oops :redface:
Reply 22
slowjamz
:eek: The mail and the phone calls I'll admit to... but your dog? That's below the belt. I support the RSPCA dammit! :rolleyes:

Must be another one then. I'm a popular guy so i gotta expect this kinda thing! :biggrin:
Reply 23
sprite
oops :redface:

No problem. Have some rep :tongue: . It takes a special someone to admit they were wrong!
Reply 24
Perdurabo
No problem. Have some rep :tongue: . It takes a special someone to admit they were wrong!

well i am kinda special :wink: ........... but not a chap!
Reply 25
sprite
well i am kinda special :wink: ........... but not a chap!

My mistake. Guys can like dolphins too though! :tongue:
Reply 26
Perdurabo
My mistake. Guys can like dolphins too! :tongue:

y does every1 think im a lad..... not fair :confused:
Reply 27
What did everyone get in their coursework?
Reply 28
James_W
What did everyone get in their coursework?

58/60. I lost 2 marks because it wasn't my own design or something.
Reply 29
Perdurabo
58/60. I lost 2 marks because it wasn't my own design or something.

I got the same, for the same reason.
Reply 30
Thom18
I got the same, for the same reason.

Nice one, grade buddy :tongue:
Reply 31
Perdurabo
Nice one, grade buddy :tongue:

Fortunately I only have PYA5 to sit this month, as I did PYA4 in January. It's not really too hard, as long as you are strict with timing. It's not a terribly difficult paper as long as you know EVERY part of your revision (anything, however minor, can come up and it's a mandatory question), it's just the 1hr30m time limit is tight. I didn't think I'd done that well and got 87/90. I know that doesn't really help, but just trust me that it's not as hard as it seems.
Edit: P.S. The Coursework was the shittest part of the whole A2 syllabus. I despised every minute of it.
Reply 32
Thom18
Fortunately I only have PYA5 to sit this month, as I did PYA4 in January. It's not really too hard, as long as you are strict with timing. It's not a terribly difficult paper as long as you know EVERY part of your revision (anything, however minor, can come up and it's a mandatory question), it's just the 1hr30m time limit is tight. I didn't think I'd done that well and got 87/90. I know that doesn't really help, but just trust me that it's not as hard as it seems.
Edit: P.S. The Coursework was the shittest part of the whole A2 syllabus. I despised every minute of it.

Cheers, any advice is welcomed.
Yeah, coursework was definately shit.
Reply 33
Perdurabo
Cheers, any advice is welcomed.
Yeah, coursework was definately shit.

Which modules are you doing?

I did Developmental (personality, gender, adolescence), Cognitive (visual system, processing, neonatal studies) and Social (aggression, altruism and media influences).
Reply 34
Umm... I'm def. doing the social ones you're doing.
Reply 35
Perdurabo
Umm... I'm def. doing the social ones you're doing.

Well, I can tell you the past questions on the Social psychology ones (always Question #3 on the paper).

Jan 04 - Environmental Explanations of Aggression
June 03 - Media Influences on Aggression
Jan 03 - Theories of Aggression
June 02 - Environmental Explanations of Aggression
Jan 02 - Two Explanations of Altruism

In hindsight it seems as though there has been very little on Altruism, but it's playing with fire to try and second-guess the exam board. They have been known to repeat. Still, it's almost definitely not going to be on environmental stressors, so there's a start...
Reply 36
Thom18
Well, I can tell you the past questions on the Social psychology ones (always Question #3 on the paper).

In hindsight it seems as though there has been very little on Altruism, but it's playing with fire to try and second-guess the exam board. They have been known to repeat. Still, it's almost definitely not going to be on environmental stressors, so there's a start...

Duly noted, cheers.
Thom18

Can you post me the questions from comparative psychology on the Jan 04 paper, please? :smile:
Reply 38
Surfing Hamster
Can you post me the questions from comparative psychology on the Jan 04 paper, please? :smile:

Sorry, I can only remember the ones I did.
Reply 39
Im doing relationships, biological rhythms & adolesence/personality development/gender.

I reckon Attraction & formation of relationships/Sleep and either cultural differences in adolesence or personality development Freud/Bandara or Marcia is going to come up.

Im gonna ignore everything else & focus on these.

Latest

Trending

Trending