stroop is bout coloured words
    Lol, yeah I meant my coursework was about pictures

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Perdurabo)
    Lol, yeah I meant my coursework was about pictures
    oops

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by slowjamz)
    :eek: The mail and the phone calls I'll admit to... but your dog? That's below the belt. I support the RSPCA dammit! :rolleyes:
    Must be another one then. I'm a popular guy so i gotta expect this kinda thing!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sprite)
    oops
    No problem. Have some rep . It takes a special someone to admit they were wrong!

ReputationRep:
    No problem. Have some rep . It takes a special someone to admit they were wrong!
    well i am kinda special ........... but not a chap!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sprite)
    well i am kinda special ........... but not a chap!
    My mistake. Guys can like dolphins too though!

ReputationRep:
    My mistake. Guys can like dolphins too!
    y does every1 think im a lad..... not fair :confused:

ReputationRep:
    What did everyone get in their coursework?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by James_W)
    What did everyone get in their coursework?
    58/60. I lost 2 marks because it wasn't my own design or something.

ReputationRep:
    58/60. I lost 2 marks because it wasn't my own design or something.
    I got the same, for the same reason.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Thom18)
    I got the same, for the same reason.
    Nice one, grade buddy

ReputationRep:
    Nice one, grade buddy
    Fortunately I only have PYA5 to sit this month, as I did PYA4 in January. It's not really too hard, as long as you are strict with timing. It's not a terribly difficult paper as long as you know EVERY part of your revision (anything, however minor, can come up and it's a mandatory question), it's just the 1hr30m time limit is tight. I didn't think I'd done that well and got 87/90. I know that doesn't really help, but just trust me that it's not as hard as it seems.
    Edit: P.S. The Coursework was the *****est part of the whole A2 syllabus. I despised every minute of it.

ReputationRep:
    Fortunately I only have PYA5 to sit this month, as I did PYA4 in January. It's not really too hard, as long as you are strict with timing. It's not a terribly difficult paper as long as you know EVERY part of your revision (anything, however minor, can come up and it's a mandatory question), it's just the 1hr30m time limit is tight. I didn't think I'd done that well and got 87/90. I know that doesn't really help, but just trust me that it's not as hard as it seems.
    Edit: P.S. The Coursework was the *****est part of the whole A2 syllabus. I despised every minute of it.
    Cheers, any advice is welcomed.
    Yeah, coursework was definately ****.

ReputationRep:
    Cheers, any advice is welcomed.
    Yeah, coursework was definately ****.
    Which modules are you doing?

I did Developmental (personality, gender, adolescence), Cognitive (visual system, processing, neonatal studies) and Social (aggression, altruism and media influences).

ReputationRep:
    Umm... I'm def. doing the social ones you're doing.

ReputationRep:
    Umm... I'm def. doing the social ones you're doing.
    Well, I can tell you the past questions on the Social psychology ones (always Question #3 on the paper).

Jan 04 - Environmental Explanations of Aggression
    June 03 - Media Influences on Aggression
    Jan 03 - Theories of Aggression
    June 02 - Environmental Explanations of Aggression
    Jan 02 - Two Explanations of Altruism

In hindsight it seems as though there has been very little on Altruism, but it's playing with fire to try and second-guess the exam board. They have been known to repeat. Still, it's almost definitely not going to be on environmental stressors, so there's a start...

ReputationRep:
    Well, I can tell you the past questions on the Social psychology ones (always Question #3 on the paper).

In hindsight it seems as though there has been very little on Altruism, but it's playing with fire to try and second-guess the exam board. They have been known to repeat. Still, it's almost definitely not going to be on environmental stressors, so there's a start...
    Duly noted, cheers.

ReputationRep:

Can you post me the questions from comparative psychology on the Jan 04 paper, please?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Surfing Hamster)
    Can you post me the questions from comparative psychology on the Jan 04 paper, please?
    Sorry, I can only remember the ones I did.

ReputationRep:
    Im doing relationships, biological rhythms & adolesence/personality development/gender.

I reckon Attraction & formation of relationships/Sleep and either cultural differences in adolesence or personality development Freud/Bandara or Marcia is going to come up.

Im gonna ignore everything else & focus on these.

Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: June 16, 2004
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.