The Student Room Group
Reply 1
alio
child development and options? for the options im doing relationships.
any1 doing the same thing
:tongue:

I am but what do you mean by "relationships"? Am doing Q1 Social Development, Q4 Exceptional development and Q12 Stress and Stress Management.
Reply 2
aliel
I am but what do you mean by "relationships"? Am doing Q1 Social Development, Q4 Exceptional development and Q12 Stress and Stress Management.

child development is the cumpolsory, and the chosen topic is comtemporary topic - human relationships :smile:
its confusing lol
Reply 3
i did that paper in january, i did child development and statistics.
Reply 4
VoodooDoll
i did that paper in january, i did child development and statistics.

How did you do in it?
what exam board are you with?! i really need help with my psychology and biology - didnt no if we could help each other lol :smile:

take care and good luck x
Reply 6
Midge19852004
what exam board are you with?! i really need help with my psychology and biology - didnt no if we could help each other lol :smile:

take care and good luck x

hi im doing psy and bio both spec B - id be glad to revise child development wiv some1 :cool:
im not doin child development im afraid, im doin sports psychology with ocr :frown:
and mammalian physiology and behaviour in biology with ocr also, sorry about that hun, i really fout i was gona be able to help out :frown:

take care and good luck with them
xx
Reply 8
Midge19852004
im not doin child development im afraid, im doin sports psychology with ocr :frown:
and mammalian physiology and behaviour in biology with ocr also, sorry about that hun, i really fout i was gona be able to help out :frown:

take care and good luck with them
xx

ok no prob i might be able to help wiv sports psychology a little but doubt u need any lol
good luck :smile:
lol im soooooo scared about my exams! im really dreading them :frown:
i need sooo much more time to revise i wish a started earlier lol

good luck xx
Reply 10
Midge19852004
lol im soooooo scared about my exams! im really dreading them :frown:
i need sooo much more time to revise i wish a started earlier lol

good luck xx

crap ive just posted a new thread i shud have put it on this one

yea i know i only started on monday and im actually learning the stuff rather than revising lol. guess its my own fault
lol u nutta! im doin the same i spent 6hrs today teaching myself one whole topic in bio n cant remeber none of it lol, so u can imagine how p***ed i am lol
Reply 12
Am being soo slow at getting Child Psi into my head :frown:

Latest

Trending

Trending