Is my body too muscular for girls to find attractive? Have I over-done it? Watch

FrankTeller1234
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
As many of you already know, from my previous threads, I spent an extensive amount of time, energy and money improving my looks post-high-school through cosmetic surgery, anabolic steroids and other means.

I went from this:

[

To this:

Despite the improvement in my appearance, I remain a kiss-less virgin. Do you think it could have anything to do with over-doing it in the muscle-department? Do I have the Hollywood chiseled/lean look or am I overly-muscular? Do girls find my body attractive?

username2176541
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Fkin ISIS member confirmed.

OP YOU HAVE 30 MINUTES TO POST A PICTURE OF YOURSELF WITH THE TIME AND DATE SAYING TSR LOOKING INTO A MIRROR OTHERWISE YOU ARE NOT WHO YOU SAY YOU ARE.
loveleest
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
no waay. you are definately attractive, maybe its your confidence not yojr appearance
hellodave5
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Its not about looks (generally speaking, to clarify).
TheFarmerLad
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I think the personality is the bigger issue here
drowzee
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Oh it's you again... Yeah it's the confidence that's the problem, not your looks.
smile43
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by FrankTeller1234)
As many of you already know, from my previous threads, I spent an extensive amount of time, energy and money improving my looks post-high-school through cosmetic surgery, anabolic steroids and other means.

I went from this:

[

To this:

Despite the improvement in my appearance, I remain a kiss-less virgin. Do you think it could have anything to do with over-doing it in the muscle-department? Do I have the Hollywood chiseled/lean look or am I overly-muscular? Do girls find my body attractive?

no. damn i think your attractive. Dont lose self confidence over it. its not just about the way you look but the way you are as a person. if anything maybe some girls may think you're 'out of their league' like some guys think of girls.
again dont lose self confidence over it just be you.
hope this helps in some way.
keep smiling
smile 43
FrankTeller1234
Rep:
?
(Original post by drowzee)
Oh it's you again... Yeah it's the confidence that's the problem, not your looks.
It's not my confidence... it's my asperger's.

I took the advice of this forum on-board and it went TERRIBLY.

I approached two of my female workmates during my lunch-break the other day. Normally I just draw during my breaks but instead I walked up to where they were sitting and, in an attempt to appear interesting, I asked, "what kind of TV shows do you like?"

They looked at each other and laughed while covering their mouths. They were humiliated by the fact that I had approached them without their consent. I backed off slightly with a look of terror on my face when I realised what was going on... but then one of them said, "I don't know... Friends, I guess?"

I replied by saying, "I hate Friends, what about you?", only to instantly realize what she had just said. She replied, "I just said I liked it...", and, at this point, I started to get flustered and said, "ok, bye!", and stood in one of the toilet cubicles until my lunch-break was up.
Lunch Money
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
OP post a pic with a piece of paper saying TSR and the date.
Ayčun
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Lunch Money)
OP post a pic with a piece of paper saying TSR and the date.
Make it half naked as well
Etomidate
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Name:  kek.png
Views: 701
Size:  128.9 KB
Lunch Money
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Etomidate)
Apparently, he posted on those other forums himself though I don't believe that at all.
TheTruthTeller
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Etomidate)
Proof OP is fake!!
candycaneland500
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago

I went from this:

[

To this:

dude you looooook fine asf x stop worrying
nohomo
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago

I went from this:

[

To this:

How old are you? what do you do?
Armastan
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Obviously fake.. How do you go from having brown eyes to having blue eyes...? I don't imagine you wear coloured contacts on a regular basis, do you? o.O
zKlown
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
That story about toilet cubicles and asking about TV shows was pretty funny still.
SmashConcept
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I took the advice of this forum on-board and it went TERRIBLY.
I find that hard to believe.
FrankTeller1234
Rep:
?
(Original post by Armastan)
Obviously fake.. How do you go from having brown eyes to having blue eyes...? I don't imagine you wear coloured contacts on a regular basis, do you? o.O
I do wear colored contacts most of the time, yes.

I've provided in motion videos to Reddit, Sluthate and TSR... yet some people still think I'm posting pictures of myself and openly admitting to being a virgin for a laugh.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SnTZ...ature=youtu.be
candycaneland500
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I do wear colored contacts most of the time, yes.

I've provided in motion videos to Reddit, Sluthate and TSR... yet some people still think I'm posting pictures of myself and openly admitting to being a virgin for a laugh.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SnTZ...ature=youtu.be
its because we dont have solid proof of who you really are hun x
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have a food intolerance or allergy?

Yes - a food intolerance (23)
15.13%
Yes - a food allergy (14)
9.21%
Yes - an autoimmune disorder (i.e coeliac, colitis) (4)
2.63%
Yes - I have an intolerance and allergy (6)
3.95%
No (105)
69.08%

Watched Threads