Wolfegirl98
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
I'm filling in my ucas thing, I want it to be sent away as soon as possible. I will be taking a gap year next year but mum said I should apply for uni JUST INCASE I change my mind, basically a plan B. Mum said she doesn't want me to put in a deferred entry but I'd really wana do that. What I was wondering was would it be too late to put in a differed entry for a course? Also do ALL my choices have to be deferred or can only one be, thirdly, can I apply this year and put in a differed entry for the same course at the same uni! Thanks
Juno
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Wolfegirl98)
I'm filling in my ucas thing, I want it to be sent away as soon as possible. I will be taking a gap year next year but mum said I should apply for uni JUST INCASE I change my mind, basically a plan B. Mum said she doesn't want me to put in a deferred entry but I'd really wana do that. What I was wondering was would it be too late to put in a differed entry for a course? Also do ALL my choices have to be deferred or can only one be, thirdly, can I apply this year and put in a differed entry for the same course at the same uni! Thanks
You can only apply for each option once. So you can't apply for deferred entry and non-deferred entry to the same course at the same uni. You can ask the uni if they will swap your year of entry once you've made up your mind, but they don't have to agree to do this.

You can apply for some choices with deferred entry and some choices with non-deferred.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Warwick
    Warwick Business School Postgraduate
    Thu, 20 Feb '20
  • St George's, University of London
    Postgrad open day Postgraduate
    Thu, 20 Feb '20
  • University of Hertfordshire
    All Subjects Undergraduate
    Sat, 22 Feb '20

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (228)
67.66%
No (109)
32.34%

Watched Threads