The Student Room Group
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website

Being Accommodated off Campus

Hi,
I'm hoping to study History at NTU in 2016. After being to the open day and seeing mates already there, I'd like to be accommodated on the City Campus at Byron or Gil Street for example, as I'd prefer to be based in the city and then commute to Clifton for Lectures. Is this Possible? if so, is it easy? is the commute long/difficult? is it worth the hassle/ is it easier to be based at Clifton then have to commute into the city?
Would appreciate any feedback,
Cheers
Original post by WillRose67
Hi,
I'm hoping to study History at NTU in 2016. After being to the open day and seeing mates already there, I'd like to be accommodated on the City Campus at Byron or Gil Street for example, as I'd prefer to be based in the city and then commute to Clifton for Lectures. Is this Possible? if so, is it easy? is the commute long/difficult? is it worth the hassle/ is it easier to be based at Clifton then have to commute into the city?
Would appreciate any feedback,
Cheers

Hi WillRose67,

Don't worry, the commute from Clifton campus to the city site is a very popular one, and I know lots of people who have decided to live in the city and commute to their lectures/seminars in Clifton.

There is an actual university bus that takes students from the city centre right into the middle of Clifton campus. It usually takes about 20/25 minutes on the bus to get to Clifton, and they run every 10 minutes during peak times. I will link you down below to more information on this bus:

NTU Clifton Campus Bus

I hope this helps and let me know if you have any more questions!

Thanks,

Ellen
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending