The Student Room Group

Does this make me a Bully?

This girl that I used to sit next to in a lesson ,she was very quiet and self reserved .
So like I took advantage of that and one day I bulrted out in class saying that she stinks,because I knew she wouldn't say anything I said it and I wanted to sit next to my friend that was another reason.But now I feel really bad as everyone seem to believe that statement that I said and more people are making fun of her and Bullying her from that day onwards .
Douchebag
Original post by Geek_shay
This girl that I used to sit next to in a lesson ,she was very quiet and self reserved .
So like I took advantage of that and one day I bulrted out in class saying that she stinks,because I knew she wouldn't say anything I said it and I wanted to sit next to my friend that was another reason.But now I feel really bad as everyone seem to believe that statement that I said and more people are making fun of her and Bullying her from that day onwards .

Do you really need to ask? What a d*ck move that was.
Yeah that was pretty dickish of you.
No, you're a really good citizen:facepalm:
Evil, or stupid?
Troll, or bully?

Who knows. But either way, one day I hope you people look in the mirror and ask yourself why you feel it necessary to make the world a worse place for others to live in when they didn't do anything to deserve it.
(edited 8 years ago)
There's douches
There's even the rare douchebag
But you're an all too common breed; the ****boy
Reply 7
I'm not proud of it ,I regret it .

Your action was bad and you should feel bad...
Reply 9
Not funny. Not even a little bit.
What a **** you are. Why would you say that about somebody just because you wanted to sit next to someone else? Douchebag.

As somebody whose entire school experience was ruined by somebody like you who managed to get a substantial number of other people to hate me (with similar insinuations of lack of hygiene), I'd say you're full of ****. It doesn't matter if you're not proud of it -- you willingly made worse the life of somebody who didn't harm you in anyway.

You punished them simply for existing and only because you couldn't deal with not sitting next to your friend for a single class. You're the kind of person whose personal failures I make a point of laughing at, because I think people like you get away with far too much. Prick.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 12

What you did was very mean and bad. You should be ashamed of yourself causing an innocent girl so much pain. The right thing to do would be to apologize to her and show remorse by setting this straight in front of the class. If you think now this is embarrassing and you won´t say something like that in front of your class, well you were able to blurt out that she stinks in front of your class so you can address your apology the same way. I hope you have a conscience and do the right thing. Otherwise I hope you cannot sleep anymore until you do.

Quick Reply

Latest