The Student Room Group

Anonymous declares war on ISIS

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/anonymous-declares-war-islamic-state-6839030
Personally I think this is the closest ISIS will get to 72 virgins.

What do you guys think?
Original post by Ahmed766
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/anonymous-declares-war-islamic-state-6839030
Personally I think this is the closest ISIS will get to 72 virgins.

What do you guys think?

Pretty sure that joke was used on the other thread. Might have been you.
i've been reading loads of posts on paris attacks on other threads and I see that only 2 persons have made valid points. here's my view on how things stack up and stand.

French president threats and promises are empty ones. It's not that he won't do anything in retaliation about this attack. He just doesn't know where to start. Few months ago he and the German Chancellor were shouting from the rooftops to allow refugees/asylum seekers to enter Europe without the need to be processed for criminal records or HIV status. hundreds of thousands of people who were clearly economic migrants decided to uproot and make the journey to Europe. Why?

because as long as you set foot on any of the european countries you will be given travel papers and you can move within those countries with ease. and where do you think these people will go to? UK of course. she has a strong currency, a weak government that dishes out benefits and a judiciary that bangs on about human rights. if i were an economic migrant I would be packing my bags right now and making the journey to europe to eventually settle in UK. I don't have to work for the rest of my life because I can claim benefits and have many children since healthcare and education is free. if my children want to pursue university education they can always take a student loan first and choose not to pay it back later on.

but going back to paris attack, i pin the blame on the french president and the German Chancellor. ISIS made it clear many months ago they would flood Europe with their terrorists. Even then, the german chancellor went on to announce to the world that anyone and everyone from war torn countries can now enter europe and she also made the decision for the other EU countries as to how many 'migrants' each country should take in. All this without the need for them to be screened for criminal records or HIV status or whether they were genuinely fleeing war torn countries or if they actually had legit passports. and whenever a politician or political party or organisation raised the question of sensibility of such policies, they are accused of being racist towards these 'migrants'. so what happened in the end? hundreds of people died in a theatre.

the french president can walk on the streets with flowers looking sombre for the cameras. millions of people around the world can change their FB and forum display pics to that of the tri-colour of the french flag. threats and promises can be made to rectify this terror attack. but they can never reverse what has happened. you know why? because these politicians haven't got a clue what to do. this is the price to pay when you promote multiculturalism without first understanding that not everyone is built in the same way.

i give it another week before the calm after the storm arrives. news agencies will lessen their coverage on the paris terror attack and life will go on as normal.

Quick Reply

Latest