The Student Room Group
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website

Applicants for BA Fashion Marketing Fall 2016

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Elena____
I have offers from Leeds and Manchester, right now I think Leeds because their requirement is quite low, but I need to see the other responses before any decisions are made

I have applied for Fashion Marketing 2016. How long did it take Leeds to reply?
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website
Reply 21
Original post by izzie_rose
I have applied for Fashion Marketing 2016. How long did it take Leeds to reply?

a week exactly, however most people hear back from southampton within a week and I still haven't heard back from them or falmouth yet
Reply 22
I applied to Leeds and have an offer! Also have an offer from Nottingham Trent and an interview at Manchester. Still waiting for replies from LCF and UCA but I think Leeds and Manchester are my favourite!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 23
Original post by abipars
Pretty similar to me. I chose U of Southampton, U of Leeds, u of Winchester, Westminster and UAL. So far I have offers fromSouthampton, Leeds and Winchester. Do you have any yet? Which do you want as your firm/insurance?

How long did you wait for southampton's offer? Is their condition high?
Reply 24
Original post by Elena____
How long did you wait for southampton's offer? Is their condition high?

I got my offer just under a week after applying. No it's not, they offered me under the usual offer so I'm sure one will come through soon
Original post by maz98
I applied to Leeds and have an offer! Also have an offer from Nottingham Trent and an interview at Manchester. Still waiting for replies from LCF and UCA but I think Leeds and Manchester are my favourite!

Posted from TSR Mobile

I have an interview for Manchester too! When is yours?
Reply 26
This Wednesday! Wbu?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by maz98
This Wednesday! Wbu?

Posted from TSR Mobile

The 9th of December!
Reply 28
Good luck! Are you nervous? Is it you're top choice?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 29
Just got an interview invitation for Westminster for fashion merchandise management, has anyone else applied there?
Original post by maz98
Good luck! Are you nervous? Is it you're top choice?

Posted from TSR Mobile

You too! I am nervous, especially as none of my other choices ask for interviews. I haven't actually visited yet so I am waiting till the interview to see it properly.
Reply 31
I'm sure it'll be fine! It's my only interview as well and it's really nice, course seems quite a lot of work but Manchester's a nice city :smile: what do people think of Westminster? Is the place nice and the course good?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I have applied for fashion and marketing. My application was sent off on the 24th November. I have an offer from DMU and an interview at Derby. Who else is waiting to hear from Leeds?:smile:
Hiya! i've applied for BA Fashion Marketing, I've got three offers from Leeds, Falmouth and Southampton (Winchester) and an interview at UCA Epsom, has anyone applied to Epsom?? I didn't realised there was an interview process for it but i think its more informal. I'm also waiting on LCF but that will defo take a while haha :smile:
Original post by abipars
I'm just hoping I have enough work experience etc for them to consider me..

Hey I'm applying for fashion marketing as well, have you received an offer yet? :smile:
Reply 35
Original post by ChristinaP98
Hey I'm applying for fashion marketing as well, have you received an offer yet? :smile:

For LCF? No I haven't, apparently they don't look at most applications until after deadline :frown: have you? :smile:
Reply 36
I've applied for fashion marketing too! I also got an offer from Westminster Business School... Really confused right now...
Reply 37
Original post by Lulesque
I've applied for fashion marketing too! I also got an offer from Westminster Business School... Really confused right now...

Why are you confused?
Reply 38
Because I really like this Business School, but it's a Marketing Communication course. I'm gonna wait a response from LCF... They are slow so I have time to think about it...
Reply 39
Original post by Lulesque
Because I really like this Business School, but it's a Marketing Communication course. I'm gonna wait a response from LCF... They are slow so I have time to think about it...

Leeds took 1 week exactly. I completely understand as I really like Leeds however I still but LCF as my first choice because of the location.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending