The Student Room Group

help me

i met this boy in august and we hit it off straight away, we had sex the first night and then hook up another 3 times. We then had an argument and he accused me of spreading roamers about him which he later found out were not true, he apologised and a few days after we met up again, we then met up a final two times sexually. After the last time i saw him he ignored every message i sent him, this broke me. i had already fallen in love with him, the way he laughed, his eyes, his humour, his conversation and his voice. so as i said we weren't talking and i had no idea why. about a month later i saw him at a party, he ignored me pretty much but when we were in a group together he would blow his cigarette smoke in my face and say "i am a vigin, aren't i lucy!" i just looked away. after a fews drinks i had enough and from what i remember i was just shouting at him. i got a text a week later from him on his mates phone saying he regretted what we did massively and mocked the way i cried over him, he was so cruel for no reason and i still didn't have an answer for why he was doing this. i still don't. last week i received a text from him saying 'I'm sorry' i replied 'no your not' to which he said 'you can't say i didn't try' i stupidly thought that he was going to ask for me to forgive him and that we would get back together but no, he ignored my questions. i miss him so much, it hurts. i have been through heartbreak before and have managed to move on after a month. but with this boy its been 3 months since i last saw him when we were 'together' and i can't see myself getting over him any time soon, can someone please give me some advice, i can't do this anymore.
Original post by lucymayturner
i met this boy in august and we hit it off straight away, we had sex the first night and then hook up another 3 times. We then had an argument and he accused me of spreading roamers about him which he later found out were not true, he apologised and a few days after we met up again, we then met up a final two times sexually. After the last time i saw him he ignored every message i sent him, this broke me. i had already fallen in love with him, the way he laughed, his eyes, his humour, his conversation and his voice. so as i said we weren't talking and i had no idea why. about a month later i saw him at a party, he ignored me pretty much but when we were in a group together he would blow his cigarette smoke in my face and say "i am a vigin, aren't i lucy!" i just looked away. after a fews drinks i had enough and from what i remember i was just shouting at him. i got a text a week later from him on his mates phone saying he regretted what we did massively and mocked the way i cried over him, he was so cruel for no reason and i still didn't have an answer for why he was doing this. i still don't. last week i received a text from him saying 'I'm sorry' i replied 'no your not' to which he said 'you can't say i didn't try' i stupidly thought that he was going to ask for me to forgive him and that we would get back together but no, he ignored my questions. i miss him so much, it hurts. i have been through heartbreak before and have managed to move on after a month. but with this boy its been 3 months since i last saw him when we were 'together' and i can't see myself getting over him any time soon, can someone please give me some advice, i can't do this anymore.

What a nasty guy he sounds, think you dodged a bullet by him leaving. You need to completely cut all contact if you haven't done so. Do not attempt to even contact him, if he harasses you then you need to report him.
Original post by Rock Fan
What a nasty guy he sounds, think you dodged a bullet by him leaving. You need to completely cut all contact if you haven't done so. Do not attempt to even contact him, if he harasses you then you need to report him.

i know but no one else thinks he is nasty, everyone thinks he's a nice guy and he is normally! i just don't understand why he is doing this to me

He appears to be a right dickhead tbh. I would honestly just move on; granted easier said than done but in hindsight it will a decision that you wont regret :smile:
Original post by MathsAstronomy12
He appears to be a right dickhead tbh. I would honestly just move on; granted easier said than done but in hindsight it will a decision that you wont regret :smile:

from a guys point of view do you know why he would do this? i didn't give him much attention first few times we met and then i was all over him. did he leave because boys like a chase and leave once the sign of a relationship is introduced?
from a guys point of view do you know why he would do this? i didn't give him much attention first few times we met and then i was all over him. did he leave because boys like a chase and leave once the sign of a relationship is introduced?

He see's it as an ego boost, he left you because he got what he wanted and that was sex.
Original post by Rock Fan
He see's it as an ego boost, he left you because he got what he wanted and that was sex.

ok , thank you for talking to me

Think Rock Fan put it best tbh. Maybe he just didn't like you and therefore resorted to behaving like an ******** to get rid of you. Blunt I know but why else would he humiliate you like that, especially in the presence of other people. Banter's one thing but that's just downright dickish. Just honestly move on, there are plenty more guys out there who will make much better boyfriends.
(edited 8 years ago)
Think Rock Climber put it best tbh. Maybe he just didn't like you and therefore resorted to behaving like an ******** to get rid of you. Blunt I know but why else would he humiliate you like that, especially in the presence of other people. Banter's one thing but that's just downright dickish. Just honestly move on, there are plenty more guys out there who will make much better boyfriends.

ok, thank you so much you've helped me see sense of it all
Think Rock Fan put it best tbh. Maybe he just didn't like you and therefore resorted to behaving like an ******** to get rid of you. Blunt I know but why else would he humiliate you like that, especially in the presence of other people. Banter's one thing but that's just downright dickish. Just honestly move on, there are plenty more guys out there who will make much better boyfriends.

i plucked up the courage to message him and you were completely right! he basically said exactly what you said
i plucked up the courage to message him and you were completely right! he basically said exactly what you said

Afraid some people are just not very nice. On the plus side; he will be the one who's miserable as he wont be able to keep a girl if he continues to behave like that.
What an absolute cock womble. You deserve a lot better OP. Just ignore and block this guy because he is not worth your time. Go out, have fun with your friends, you'll move on from that bellend soon enough. :tongue:
Hit it and quit it. That's what he did to you. Gotta move on, he's playing you unfortunately, you deserve better girl.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending