Merkel and Junker invited the enemy to our doorstep, they should be held to account! Watch

Gears265
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Angela Merkel and Jean Claude Junker opened the doors to Europe, gave access to the world, to anyone, including our enemies.

They invited the enemy to our doorsteps and so should be held in the eyes of the law for their actions
MatureStudent36
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Gears265)
Angela Merkel and Jean Claude Junker opened the doors to Europe, gave access to the world, to anyone, including our enemies.

They invited the enemy to our doorsteps and so should be held in the eyes of the law for their actions
Who's the enemy?
Gears265
Rep:
?
(Original post by MatureStudent36)
Who's the enemy?
The very people who attacked France, where have you been?
Howard
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I'd say that Merkel's days are numbered. She is still the most powerful woman in Europe but will soon be replaced by Marine Le Pen.
Gears265
Rep:
?
(Original post by Howard)
I'd say that Merkel's days are numbered. She is still the most powerful woman in Europe but will soon be replaced by Marine Le Pen.
Her ratings still remain above 50% even with the latest events, that is impressive and shows the Germans are right behind her, as usual they are nothing but damaging to Europe. And the worse thing of all, Junker is their right hand man giving them un-proportional control of the EU, they cannot be beaten from within the EU that is for sure. It only takes one prime member state to leave to intensify the decline of the EU and what a site that would be.
Howard
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Her ratings still remain above 50% even with the latest events, that is impressive and shows the Germans are right behind her, as usual they are nothing but damaging to Europe. And the worse thing of all, Junker is their right hand man giving them un-proportional control of the EU, they cannot be beaten from within the EU that is for sure. It only takes one prime member state to leave to intensify the decline of the EU and what a site that would be.
Well, I wonder how quickly that will change if a bomb, planted by a refugee, goes off in Hamburg.
Wellzi
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago

When will you learn, the EU isn't accountable.

Now be quiet whilst multiculturalism is enforced!!!

Gears265
Rep:
?
(Original post by Wellzi)
When will you learn, the EU isn't accountable.

Now be quiet whilst multiculturalism is enforced!!!

that made me lol
mackemforever
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago

So what are we meant to do? Turn our backs on those who are fleeing wars that we effectively started because a small handful of them intend to cause us harm?
Gears265
Rep:
?
(Original post by mackemforever)
So what are we meant to do? Turn our backs on those who are fleeing wars that we effectively started because a small handful of them intend to cause us harm?
Essentially you are saying we should accept Europeans will die in the process but continue to do it?

These migrants have refused to present legitimate documents, have REFUSED to be processed in camps, have REFUSED to stay in the first safe country they land in for processing, basically they have refused all the laws and commands of our lands

The safety of a country's people is the most important thing and the first priority of a government. They cannot achieve this with an open border where anyone can walk across carrying anything (guns, bombs, you name it)

These migrants just demand, demand, demand and expect to get 5 star treatment in Germany, Sweden and the UK, it is a disgrace
paul514
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago

She made a political decision that she is mandated to by her voters. That isn't illegal regardless of if you or I disagree with it.

Posted from TSR Mobile
mackemforever
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Essentially you are saying we should accept Europeans will die in the process but continue to do it?

These migrants have refused to present legitimate documents, have REFUSED to be processed in camps, have REFUSED to stay in the first safe country they land in for processing, basically they have refused all the laws and commands of our lands

The safety of a country's people is the most important thing and the first priority of a government. They cannot achieve this with an open border where anyone can walk across carrying anything (guns, bombs, you name it)

These migrants just demand, demand, demand and expect to get 5 star treatment in Germany, Sweden and the UK, it is a disgrace
Well that's a large number of assumptions you've made there.

Nowhere did I say that we should have an open border. Nowhere did I saw that we should accept everybody. Nowhere did I say that people who refuse to comply with the proper asylum process should be allowed in.

I firmly believe that Europe should accept large numbers of refugees but that it should be much more tightly controlled than it is at the moment. EU law should be upheld and all refugees should be made to apply for asylum in the first EU country they get to, and any who are refused asylum should be immediately deported.

However I absolutely do not agree with what you seem to be alluding to, which is that we should close all borders to all refugees.
Gears265
Rep:
?
(Original post by paul514)
She made a political decision that she is mandated to by her voters. That isn't illegal regardless of if you or I disagree with it.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Mandated by her voters, NOT US, NOT THE HUNGARIANS, NOT THE FRENCH, THE DUTCH, THE SLOVENIANS....NOT ANYONE BUT HER GERMAN BRETHREN.

Why should her law dictate all of Europe, why should her law determine what we all ******* do, she has imposed her will on Europe like a certain man her parents once served, she is a disgrace
Gears265
Rep:
?
Well that's a large number of assumptions you've made there.

Nowhere did I say that we should have an open border. Nowhere did I saw that we should accept everybody. Nowhere did I say that people who refuse to comply with the proper asylum process should be allowed in.

I firmly believe that Europe should accept large numbers of refugees but that it should be much more tightly controlled than it is at the moment. EU law should be upheld and all refugees should be made to apply for asylum in the first EU country they get to, and any who are refused asylum should be immediately deported.

However I absolutely do not agree with what you seem to be alluding to, which is that we should close all borders to all refugees.
While national security is at risk it is the very thing we should until we get our borders back in control. At the moment we have wild illegals running round Europe, they could be anyone, terrorist or not and you saw just what a handful of terrorists did on Friday. Our lives should not be bargained with. I support the Tory proposals where we fly the genuine refugees in the camps here, the kids, the women, the elderly, the injured, the ones left to rot near ISIS while the middle class migrants (the traffickers charge 10,000s of pounds), majority men and middle aged pretend their lives are more in danger when the weakest are left to ISIS. They are a disgrace
paul514
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Mandated by her voters, NOT US, NOT THE HUNGARIANS, NOT THE FRENCH, THE DUTCH, THE SLOVENIANS....NOT ANYONE BUT HER GERMAN BRETHREN.

Why should her law dictate all of Europe, why should her law determine what we all ******* do, she has imposed her will on Europe like a certain man her parents once served, she is a disgrace
Nice caps lock and swearing post, you really aren't very smart.

When merkel said she was opening her doors to the migrants that encouraged more migrants to come to the eu, it meant that country's felt obligated to let them pass through their territory to travel to Germany.

Then public opinion was let these poor people into our country in various eu nations and they then started saying they will take so many.

They was no dictation of law, German law doesn't dictate what european nations do and hitter has nothing to do with anything

Posted from TSR Mobile
RamocitoMorales
Report 4 years ago
The very people who attacked France, where have you been?
Have you been watching the news or have you just been getting your information from people's Facebook feeds? They were from Belgium.
ByEeek
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago

That is rather an emotive sentence. Are you suggesting that if we had build a 200ft wall around Europe, this wouldn't have happened? Get real!
MatureStudent36
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Arm them and tell them to fight for their own homeland.
Gears265
Rep:
?
(Original post by ByEeek)
That is rather an emotive sentence. Are you suggesting that if we had build a 200ft wall around Europe, this wouldn't have happened? Get real!
Where did I suggest such policy?

They should have not invited everyone to come to Europe freely and unlawfully

It was kindergarten politics, the type you expect from the student union

(Original post by paul514)
Nice caps lock and swearing post, you really aren't very smart.

When merkel said she was opening her doors to the migrants that encouraged more migrants to come to the eu, it meant that country's felt obligated to let them pass through their territory to travel to Germany.

Then public opinion was let these poor people into our country in various eu nations and they then started saying they will take so many.

They was no dictation of law, German law doesn't dictate what european nations do and hitter has nothing to do with anything

Posted from TSR Mobile
You make a statement and provide no elaboration on it. Pathetic.

Germany and Junker opened the doors of Europe, your failure to acknowledge it is naive at best. Going on national TV and saying you will accept millions without conversing with all the nations that will be affected is inconsiderate and a disgrace.

I take it you are a Europhile? Majority of Europe know Germany dictates EU policy. The shady back room deals to propel Junker into the presidency were exposed by the media. In fact Germany got the top position in his cabinet. Germany has the highest proportion of influence on EU policy, get out your cave and see it for what it is.

Who are you to dictate public opinion? When was the referendum? When was the EU-wide poll? In fact when were any of us asked? The opinion of the German public in your eyes are placed higher than the opinions of the rest of the public across the EU. The people of France, Hungary, Slovakia, Croatia, Slovenia, Greece, Cyprus and countless others have suffered more due to Germany's irrational policy.
KimKallstrom
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
So it wasn't Assad who commenced bombing and killing in Syria? It's not his ally Russia currently dropping white phosphorous in Syria in areas not even to do with ISIS?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you ever accessed mental health support services at University?

Yes (48)
24.37%
No, but I have thought about it (55)
27.92%
No (94)
47.72%

Watched Threads