The Student Room Group

Unis for Economics with No Maths

I am predicted A*AB in Business Studies, Religious Studies and Economics. Currentl, I am looking at Manchester (AAB for my course), Lancaster (AAB), Loughborough (AAB/ABB), Birmingham (AAA), Aston (AAB/ABB). I personally believe I can achieve A*A*A but I will stcik with my school's predctions. I got a B in English Language and Maths B at GCSE level btw.

Are there any other good unis, preferably outside London and in England, for economics as a joint course/triple subject degree?

Thanks!
Original post by ChrisP97
I'm pretty sure Liverpool allows you to do a joint degree in pretty much any subject. I was considering economics and egyptology there at one point

Me too! But you can't do Economics (even a minor) without A-Level Maths, I asked.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
It's fine. I have an offer from Uni of Manchester for AAB for International Business, Finance and Economics and Aston Uni for International Business and Economics for AAB too!!!
Original post by rk1305
It's fine. I have an offer from Uni of Manchester for AAB for International Business, Finance and Economics and Aston Uni for International Business and Economics for AAB too!!!

Hey,

Let me know if you have any questions about Aston or Birmingham as a city. 2014 graduate and Birmingham local reporting in. :smile:

Josh

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending