Castro300
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Should i keep my notes from year 10. I made a lot of good and useful notes. So for the mocks in January do I rewrite them or learn from it. For example aqa gcse biology, i made soooo many notes for unit 1. Do i keep them??
tryrevise
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Yes of course!! No point rewriting them, I used notes I made in year 10 when doing my final exams in May/June of year 11

Posted from TSR Mobile
Calsiwm_Silicad
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Castro300)
Should i keep my notes from year 10. I made a lot of good and useful notes. So for the mocks in January do I rewrite them or learn from it. For example aqa gcse biology, i made soooo many notes for unit 1. Do i keep them??
Depends , if you're doing triple science then you'd have for example three biology exams. If post-results you're not resitting B1 , what's the point in keeping B1 notes as you wouldn't need them for B2? But if you mean with regards to doing different ones for mocks and then real things I'd say just use the same notes because it takes sooooo long to write the notes and there's no point going through the whole process again (well , I didn't bother redoing notes after my mock for B1 and ended up with full UMS in the exam ) so really it isn't necessary to do them again. Having said that, if that's the way you learn then go for it
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (738)
33.99%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (927)
42.7%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (411)
18.93%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (95)
4.38%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed