The Student Room Group

Virgins are always nice people...

I'm getting to know this guy. He has discovered I'm a virgin and out of nowhere he says things like '' that's why I have to have you, virgins are the nicest people. I love that you have this quality''. I pointed out the fact I didn't think me being a virgin was a quality and I'd prefer to be complimented on my personality. He said he definitely thinks it's a quality.

Anyways I'm confused about how he came to this conclusion. He is not the only man they has made a big deal out of it. I once had a man tell me he wants his next girlfriend to be a virgin and he listed his reasons.is this behaviour unusual?

Scroll to see replies

:lolwut: that guy sure said some creepy things.

I can kind of sort of see the appeal but it's nothing to obsess over.
Reply 2
[QUOTE=Anonymous;60689847 '' that's why I have to have you, virgins are the nicest people. ''.
Sure that's why he has to have you :colone:
Next time, send them over to tsr. They'll think they're in virgin heaven smh.
He just wants to pop your cherry.

Soz.
Say to him "Hitler was a virgin once, did that make him a good guy?"
He's going to use you for a demonic sacrifice. Don't message him anymore.
Its true, virgin girls are the best. Every guy wants a virgin OP, if they say they dont they are lying.
Original post by driftawaay
Its true, virgin girls are the best. Every guy wants a virgin OP, if they say they dont they are lying.

You're joking right?
Original post by James Milibanter
You're joking right?

Nope.
Reply 10
no one wants to **** nice

would u **** jesus

nope

would u **** gandhi

nope

would u **** hitler

yeah u would
Nope.

But dating a virgin girl is unbelievably awkward when you're not a virgin yourself.
Original post by whorace
no one wants to **** nice

would u **** jesus

nope

would u **** gandhi

nope

would u **** hitler

yeah u would

Are you mad? Jesus is fit!
But dating a virgin girl is unbelievably awkward when you're not a virgin yourself.

Nooo. How is it awkward?
vergins r nice like i am :cute:
Nooo. How is it awkward?

Maybe it's just me, but I find it very difficult to get to place where I am comfortable with going all the way, seeing as I will never be sure as to whether or not she will enjoy it because she's never done it before. It's hard, I feel as though there's no level playing field, and when dating I kinda need us both to be somewhat on the same page.
I'm not nice.
How do I get rid of him? I actually thought he was a decent guy until this.
Original post by SeanFM
:lolwut: that guy sure said some creepy things.

I can kind of sort of see the appeal but it's nothing to obsess over.

What is the appeal? Idgi. Having sex with a virgin girl must be awful. You have to constantly worry whether she's in pain and if she bleeds etc.
Maybe it's just me, but I find it very difficult to get to place where I am comfortable with going all the way, seeing as I will never be sure as to whether or not she will enjoy it because she's never done it before. It's hard, I feel as though there's no level playing field, and when dating I kinda need us both to be somewhat on the same page.

This would be my understanding of the issue.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending