Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    hi..im pretty confused about science so far..

im doing the higher paper and on paper 1 i think i did enough for about 60% or so

on paper 2 which was yesterday i did terrible,i think i only got about 30%

on double award does paper 1=1 award and paper 2=1 award.....or are they both added together along with the modules and coursework to give one mark which u get twice.....ie for double award final grades u get AA or BB or CC

:confused: if ur confused then that was my plan :eek:

ReputationRep:
    Don't worry, lots of people found it hard (which is good news).

Each paper is worth 25%, so it wont have a massive impact if you did get 30% (unlikely!).

All the marks get added together and you are given to grades which are exactly the same. So, what you get on paper 1 & 2, modular tests and coursework will all be averaged into 1 grade.

ReputationRep:
    o ok......i think i got atleast 52% across both papers...and i did do higher so hopefully thats enough (i might be being harsh on myself there but meh)

coursework i think came out as a low C and my modules were C's aswell.

Poll
Are you going to a festival?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.