The Student Room Group

Where do I stand?

So I met this girl just over a year ago at uni, we seemed to get on really well, and we've been texting for the majority of the time we've known each other. We haven't met up A LOT, only had a couple of dates with her but the chemistry is good (I think) and we text each other quite a bit (mostly witty stuff, nothing too flirty).

Recently from the past few weeks her replying has become really bad, takes nearly a day to get a reply off her, and convo doesn't flow as easily as it used to. Haven't seen her for well over a month now and I didn't reply to her last message a few days ago as it I felt I was putting in all the effort.

What should I do, should I ask to meet her once again and blurt out that I have feelings or just leave things as they are and move on?

Please advise!
Original post by Anonymous
So I met this girl just over a year ago at uni, we seemed to get on really well, and we've been texting for the majority of the time we've known each other. We haven't met up A LOT, only had a couple of dates with her but the chemistry is good (I think) and we text each other quite a bit (mostly witty stuff, nothing too flirty).

Recently from the past few weeks her replying has become really bad, takes nearly a day to get a reply off her, and convo doesn't flow as easily as it used to. Haven't seen her for well over a month now and I didn't reply to her last message a few days ago as it I felt I was putting in all the effort.

What should I do, should I ask to meet her once again and blurt out that I have feelings or just leave things as they are and move on?

Please advise!

Maybe she's busy but at the same time I can't help but feel if she was really into you she would be making more of an effort to meet up.
Well it could be a bit risky since its been over a year since you met her. You probably should have tried to seal the deal a long time ago. Since you haven't really been in contact much recently I wouldn't advise you to blurt out your feelings. For all you know she might have moved on already. If she agrees to meet up with you that's cool, see if you can plug her about her love life etc.
Reply 3
Original post by Rock Fan
Maybe she's busy but at the same time I can't help but feel if she was really into you she would be making more of an effort to meet up.

The thing is, is it worth me pursuing her and telling her how I feel or does that put me in a bad position? Lots of people always say never confess your feelings, it never works, would appreciate the advice!
The thing is, is it worth me pursuing her and telling her how I feel or does that put me in a bad position? Lots of people always say never confess your feelings, it never works, would appreciate the advice!

I would say no because you have barely seen her, she's not really showing any signs that she likes you plus she takes so long just to reply.

I would say tell her how you feel, you might regret it. Being a girl myself I would rather someone tell me about their feelings but be prepared for the worst.

Just tell her you like her and would like to spend some time with her.
(edited 8 years ago)

Please advise!

You wouldn't really know if she's been busy or just not interested until you meet. I'd say ask her to meet and see where it goes from there, good luck.
I think she's ignoring you. Maybe like she liked you at first but then the spark didn't last for a very long time for her. If you would like more clarity over the matter then why don't you just meet up as friends first and try to clue in on whether or not she's even interested or what! It would be so much easier to go out with someone who actually likes you, wouldn't it?:ahee:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending