It pfdg
AzimH
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by kittywitty)
Attachment 478563
My suggestion was cutting half of the tooth behind it and wear retainers instead of taking it out completely (a gap would be present). But do you need a plastic surgeon? Can this be done free? Can it actually be done? All the dentists have done was give me retainers and I threw it away after 2 years since it did nothing at all.
I'm turning 16 REALLY soon and I'm scared it will be too late
It's REALLY bad especially from far away I look like a f****ing donkey. I'm fed up of covering my mouth when I laugh.
Braces are for free and that is to help the teeth be positioned right however what you are asking for is for cosmetic purposes and the NHS would most likely not fund this
kittywitty
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
(Original post by AzimH)
Braces are for free and that is to help the teeth be positioned right however what you are asking for is for cosmetic purposes and the NHS would most likely not fund this
I've had braces (the train tracks one) for 2 years also and luckily it straightened most of my teeth except that one :/ So the whole cutting the tooth thing can't be done by a dentist them self?
AzimH
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I've had braces (the train tracks one) for 2 years also and luckily it straightened most of my teeth except that one :/ So the whole cutting the tooth thing can't be done by a dentist them self?
As I said before unfortunately they are most likely to charge you for it as it's seen as a cosmetic purpose. However, unless you can provide proof that this problem is affecting you psychologically they may help you.
TSR Mustafa
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Surprised dentist couldn't fix it , my teeth were a mess prior to braces.
kittywitty
Rep:
?
(Original post by ubisoft)
Is that bugs bunny?
**** off.
kittywitty
Rep:
?
So am I stuck for the rest of my life like this?
ubisoft
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
**** off.
What's up doc?
jamesthehustler
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
i actually split my tooth in a skateboarding accident and lost the front half so the back half is out of line i am considering a gold filling with a diamond on the front
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (145)
17.64%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (74)
9%
No I am happy with my course choice (485)
59%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (118)
14.36%

Watched Threads