swiminthepoole
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Hey could anyone help me with my Personal Statement... I want to find a link between my subjects and Psychology... I take English Lit, Media Studies (don't ask why) and RS.

I'm trying to find a link between Hinduism and Psychology, I can think of some but they don't seem to fit very well?? If anyone has done A level RS and can think of anything it would be helpful!!!

If there are any other tips I can have, they would also be appreciated!
claireestelle
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by swiminthepoole)
Hey could anyone help me with my Personal Statement... I want to find a link between my subjects and Psychology... I take English Lit, Media Studies (don't ask why) and RS.

I'm trying to find a link between Hinduism and Psychology, I can think of some but they don't seem to fit very well?? If anyone has done A level RS and can think of anything it would be helpful!!!

If there are any other tips I can have, they would also be appreciated!
If there aren't any links you can make immediately then don't mention anything irrelevant, its better to use the words to talk about why you're passionate about psychology instead
Archdukes
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Do you do the Freudian analysis of religion in your 'Atheism' module for RS philosophy?
swiminthepoole
Rep:
?
(Original post by Archdukes)
Do you do the Freudian analysis of religion in your 'Atheism' module for RS philosophy?
Nope I don't, but thank you anyway!!
swiminthepoole
Rep:
?
(Original post by claireestelle)
If there aren't any links you can make immediately then don't mention anything irrelevant, its better to use the words to talk about why you're passionate about psychology instead
Okay thank you
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (149)
60.82%
I don't have everything I need (96)
39.18%

Watched Threads