M1 tomorrow Watch

This discussion is closed.
undercover-ange
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
How's everyone feeling about M1? I'm not too worried even though mechanics isn't my strongest point...but m1 is nothing compared to m2 next wednesday- that i don't have a clue about!!!! good luck to anyone who's taking it x
Migraine
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I have m1 tommorow too, its probably my stronger of the 3 taken (S1, P1, M1). I think i did alright in P1, and i tend to do alright in the M1 past papers. S1 on the otherhand i messed the exam up, even though i dont find it that hard, i dont really know what happened.

Anyways, good luck for tommorow and next wednesday :)
Hoofbeat
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by undercover-ange)
How's everyone feeling about M1? I'm not too worried even though mechanics isn't my strongest point...but m1 is nothing compared to m2 next wednesday- that i don't have a clue about!!!! good luck to anyone who's taking it x
WAIT?! ISN'T M2 (Edexcel), NEXT FRI (ie. 25th?!)
hero
Badges: 1
Report 14 years ago
I weaker with M1 than with P1...but I cant seem to get into much revision with M1 there isnt much to revise really is there? except doing the usual past papers.
Im doing 2 modules, p1,p2 and m1 for AS. What grades will I need in these exams if I was to get an A or a B overall?
kikzen
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Hoofbeat)
WAIT?! ISN'T M2 (Edexcel), NEXT FRI (ie. 25th?!)
yes. relax
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of East Anglia
    All Departments Open 13:00-17:00. Find out more about our diverse range of subject areas and career progression in the Arts & Humanities, Social Sciences, Medicine & Health Sciences, and the Sciences. Postgraduate
    Wed, 30 Jan '19
  • Aston University
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Wed, 30 Jan '19
  • Solent University
    Careers in maritime Undergraduate
    Sat, 2 Feb '19

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (1388)
79.59%
Leave (356)
20.41%

Watched Threads