The Student Room Group

Ancient History degree

I want to apply to Exeter and King College London to study ancient history; both are entry reqirements of AAB-ABB and i got ABC at as level but retaking the C to get it up to a B and my predicted grades are AAB, does anyone think i have a chance of getting an offer?
Reply 1
Original post by justalilypad
I want to apply to Exeter and King College London to study ancient history; both are entry reqirements of AAB-ABB and i got ABC at as level but retaking the C to get it up to a B and my predicted grades are AAB, does anyone think i have a chance of getting an offer?

You should be able to since you got the predicted grades :smile:
I want to go to Exeter Warwick or Reading but got BDDE in AS and I'm predicted ABC and Exeter hasn't answered yet... daunting, but yeah you should be fine
Original post by Skloan37
You should be able to since you got the predicted grades :smile:
I want to go to Exeter Warwick or Reading but got BDDE in AS and I'm predicted ABC and Exeter hasn't answered yet... daunting, but yeah you should be fine

Hmm, go for Exeter and Reading, not sure about Warwick, they're quite annoying when giving out offers and reject people with bad AS grades. Maybe, if you smash your alevels, try call up Warwick on results day and ask if you can get in through adjustment.

I know Exeter isn't hard to get into, and neither is Reading so you have a shot with them.

Good luck!

Quick Reply