Is Moonshine A Musical Gal? Watch

This discussion is closed.
AllergicToFairydust
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
I have been asked this question so many times, I'm really annoyed.

I'm Not A Musical Gal!

A Musical Gal did post on the General Chit Chat 1 Thread, her mother was cancelling her internet account the following day making it impossible for her to post.

I joined because Expression recommed I did. We had been friends on an MSN Forum which had got closed down due to spam problems. He joined here, and later recommended I'd signed up too.

Some people have said I post as much as her, have the same musical interests, age, just done GCSEs etc. So...

It is the summer hoildays, I'm bored what else I'm suppose to do except post here! My friend's are all on hoilday and I'm stuck here!

A Musical Gal as far as know plays the Violin, Piano and Clarinet. I play the violin and I dabble with the guitar.

There are lots of 16 year old girls from Wales who have done their GCSEs. It doesn't mean I'm A Musical Gal.

If you have any questions about this, then post them here because I'm fed up of people asking, Am I A Musical Gal?

For the last time......

NO!!!!
ickle_katy
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
you forgot to mention that you've both applied to work in the same place!!!

love Katy ***
AllergicToFairydust
Rep:
?
Yeah...so?

There aren't many jobs around here at present.

May the best girl win!
It'sPhil...
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
ok this is a quote from something expression said in general chit chat 2...

"And BTW, Moonshine is a little more respected on this board than you might know - just that theres very few of us that are aware that she has actually posted some 456 messages on UK-Learning."

I look up musical girl... 354 messages

I look up moonshine... 102 messages (at the time)

hmmm interesting.... are you actually saying that by some bizarre fluke expression plucked this number from nowhere that just happened to perfectly add up and accidentally said that you had been posting here instead of some MSN forum ( i thought you got IP banned cos you had a go at admin cos you didnt like the changes they were making?)!!??
Adhsur
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
LOL! This is quite interesting actually. But awwww, don't pester her about it, amg had enough people bullying her as it was! Now moonshine might get it even when she's not amg at all! I still think the odds are that she is amg though (sorry...but in the light of this new evidence - who could be blamed for thinking that? There's just soooo many coincidences) I wish people on this forum were honest! Even if you are amg, I think it's great that you're back
It'sPhil...
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
i agree. im not havin a go i just think its a bit too coincidental
AllergicToFairydust
Rep:
?
If you would read General Chit Chat 3 (page 1) guys you see It's Phil got it wrong

Post by Expression

Coincidental it is I'm afraid Phil, she'd posted some 350 messages on an old MSN board that we used to go on before it closed down, don't know why I said that she was more respected on UK-Learning.net. Getting myself all confused in the heat of the moment me thinks. I'll make the edit on CC2.

Told ya, A_Musical_Gal had to go because her internet was disconnected by her mother - and she had no way of getting back on the forum.

Post by Myself

Yeah Expression and I knew each other from other forum on MSN, when it was closed because of spam, Expression came here and later recommended I join up

And finally a post by Its Phil

ok fair enough

If Its Phils it wasn't ok was didn't you say so at the time?
Adhsur
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
You are being so defensive - I suggest you stop, because I think it's working against you rather than for you, and it is showing that you have something to hide. Maybe it's a guilty conscience working? If you are not amg, ignore the comments, it doesn't matter if YOU know you are telling the truth. This thread will only bring your identity to question even more - even for people who haven't even thought along those lines.
Expression
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by It'sPhil...)
ok this is a quote from something expression said in general chit chat 2...

"And BTW, Moonshine is a little more respected on this board than you might know - just that theres very few of us that are aware that she has actually posted some 456 messages on UK-Learning."

I look up musical girl... 354 messages

I look up moonshine... 102 messages (at the time)

hmmm interesting.... are you actually saying that by some bizarre fluke expression plucked this number from nowhere that just happened to perfectly add up and accidentally said that you had been posting here instead of some MSN forum ( i thought you got IP banned cos you had a go at admin cos you didnt like the changes they were making?)!!??
Not such a bizarre fluke if what I was saying was the truth.

If you track back, I didn't have the sort of rapport with A_Musical_Gal that I now have with Moonshine, and you seriously believe that such a rapport with a new member would come from nowhere.

The MSN board that we based our selves on starting a couple of years ago, back from where I know Moonshine had become extremely over ran with advertising, such that I got fed up and left, finding here more useful for my enquiries and general banter.

In the meantime from what I understand happened (after leaving I couldn't get back on the messageboard), Moonshine started getting fed up with the spam herself, and being her fiery self got her self blocked out from that MSN based group. The group has since closed. Moonshine then, after posting for a while unregistered :mad: joined this board.

A_Musical_Gal, was given so much stick that if it wasn't for her mum ditching the net connection, I feel she would have left the board anyway, as after a while theres only so much stick you can take - look at Sean2004 for example, we gave him some abuse for pestering people, and eventually he gave up and hasn't posted since.

Give the girl a break.
It'sPhil...
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Expression)
...Give the girl a break.
Which girl?

To be honest i dont really care if she is or she isnt but all i was saying is it seemed a little fishy. I dont think your're lying its just the fact that the numbers added up it seemed dodge but ill take your word for it, coincidence it was and will say no more
AllergicToFairydust
Rep:
?
If you want more proof..

A Musical Gal is online right now!
AllergicToFairydust
Rep:
?
(Original post by Moonshine)
If you want more proof..

A Musical Gal is online right now!
Hi People..

Yes It's Me!

I'm at a friend's sleepover party - she's 16 today...we were on the internet and I just wanted to see if I was still No.6.

Well done hayden...I'm sure you'll do a brill job!
Egan1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by a_musical_gal)
Yes It's Me!
*gapes*

Ello!

*suddenly suspicious- quite 'coincidental' taht she should show up now ey?* -*chuckles*
Adhsur
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Two separate windows could easily do the trick couldn't they?
Egan1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Just what I was thinking...*puts on sherlock holmes coat*
Adhsur
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Hahahaha, as I have said before, give up on the defence. All this is making people MORE certain and not less. It IS really weird that a musical girl would turn up now of all times...if you ask me, if you want to conceal ur identity, your making matters MUCH worse for yourself. Now you're stuck!
CR3
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
even though i'm not involved...i do feel its vvveeerrryyy suspicous that a musical gyal signs on for the very first time in a while right when we r talking about this and actually found this board ina matter of 30 sec.....

a little fishy eh?

CR
AllergicToFairydust
Rep:
?
*looks through thread*

Don't worry Moonshine I'll take it from here.

The day I left here, I was babysitting my younger cousin. He is 13 and as hated me since he was a baby (he bit my finger!).

Anyway, I was posting here and went to cook his dinner. I keet my password on a sticker on my computer screen. And that is how I think he managed to sign in as me, change my password and sign out again.

He created the name Rise_of_Silence and caused a big mess here under my name and rise_of_silence. It wasn't until he'd gone home, I saw what he had done...and I sorted out the problem.

My mum came home and said she had a enough. She had been trying to call all day but had been unable to get through because I had been on the internet. So she was cancelling the account.

From what I can tell Moonshine just joined up at the wrong time and now you all are conducting a type of A Musical Girl Hunt.

Sorry guys but there is only ever been one a musical gal here and that me!
Adhsur
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Sorry that story seemed a bit forced and irrelevant to me. I really don't care about this issue that much! I'm just inquistive by nature
Egan1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Adhsur)
I really don't care about this issue that much! I'm just inquistive by nature
dito...just the way everything seemed so coincidental *chuckles*...am definatly not trying to be negative...*sigh*
X

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you going to self-release into Clearing?

Yes I've pressed the button (76)
17.31%
No I'm happy with my uni offer (281)
64.01%
Not yet but I am planning to (21)
4.78%
Not yet but I might (61)
13.9%

Watched Threads